What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For Rep: Your guess on the next CU head coach

Rich Rodriguez

Hide the cheerleaders, if true...

Kiesau retained? Retained and demoted?

That would be an interesting hire although Cal's sagged a bit the last few years.

Ludwig has been mentioned as one of the hot assistants on the block this year. It's just a pure guess. EK probably won't survive a HC change here. Cabral, maybe Brown and Hagan, but everybody else is probably going to have to look for a new job if Hawk gets let go. JMO.

Shanahan would be a great hire and go a long way of eliminating my upsetness with CU football right now. I don't think it's gonna happen.

I still don't buy the rumors that the buyout is in place, blah blah blah. I think Hawkins is back next year unless we lose to NU by about 40.

what about when you confuse internet scum with smoke?

It's more than just internet scum, though. I figure Bohn knows he has to make a big splash with this hire. Bohn is about marketing. Hiring Shanahan would provide instant positive publicity and a rush of season ticket renewals and donations. Shanahan is getting paid by Bowlen, so Bohn doesn't have to pay too much. Shanahan isn't working right now. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I suppose it could be delusional dreaming on my part and I'm manufacturing arguments to fit my preconceived conclusion, but that's where I am right now.

I had an O-line coach in college that used to say "where there's smoke, there's usually more smoke."

My dad used to say "Where there is smoke, their is probably a bingo hall or a bowling alley nearby."

Mike shanahan

but my dream coach is hidden
[HIDE][HIDE][HIDE][HIDE][HIDE][HIDE]
[HIDE][HIDE]Clark evans!!!
sigpic1172_7.gif
[/HIDE][/HIDE][/HIDE][/HIDE][/HIDE][/HIDE][/HIDE][/HIDE]

I had an O-line coach in college that used to say "where there's smoke, there's usually more smoke."

My dad used to say "Where there is smoke, their is probably a bingo hall or a bowling alley nearby."

I used to say "Where there is smoke, there is probably a field full of stoned college students"

I still say that, actually... :cool:

All four of my years as a CU student will be with losing football seasons, but the great thing is I still have my entire life to be a Buff fan during (hopefully) many many great winning seasons.

WTF does that have to do with the thread... stay on point :ban:

or we will send you back to the Sink!

Back