What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For the 4th week....

4DemBuffs

Most admired poster
Club Member
for the 4th week, out of 5, in a 12 game season....

no CU football on saturday.

i understand the need for cash. but damn. almost half the season? its kinda frustrating. i dont mind one thursday night game a year and then the friday after turkey with the corn. but 5 games? that is a bit much.

just wanted to get that off my chest. ahhhhhhhhhh...... :smile2:

I'll probably be in the minority on this, but I like it. I love going to CU games, but I am also a fan of college football in general. For me, it's kind of nice to be able to relax and enjoy the other games on so many Saturdays.

I'll probably be in the minority on this, but I like it. I love going to CU games, but I am also a fan of college football in general. For me, it's kind of nice to be able to relax and enjoy the other games on so many Saturdays.

I'm with you on that one, I get to watch more of the other games.

I'm with you on that one, I get to watch more of the other games.

yeah, i can understand that and i like watching all of the other games too. since, like CB, i dont live in Colorado, we can do both for the most part.

plus, its a major pain in the ass trying to get my schedule to match thrusday, friday, saturday and monday night games and most importantly, the day afterwards off too.

like i said, i dont mind one thur game with the knu game on friday but 5? i want Colorado to be part of college football. college football is saturday.

I don't mind. I can't go to CU games in person so I have to watch them on TV and this season has been great in that regard. Now if we could win some of those games.. It also allows for time to watch some really good games in Saturdays.

If we were winning the off-Saturday games, there would be nothing to complain about...

Isn't that the truth. Playing on Thursdays, or Fridays puts you on a national stage. People don't have multiple games to choose from. They have to watch you if they plan on watching college football. Unfourtunately we haven't put on a good show.

If we were winning the off-Saturday games, there would be nothing to complain about...

Isn't that the truth. Playing on Thursdays, or Fridays puts you on a national stage. People don't have multiple games to choose from. They have to watch you if they plan on watching college football. Unfourtunately we haven't put on a good show.

nope. i wanna hunker down for a day of saturday college football and spend a part of it watching the buffs play.

if i were concerned about the W-L portion of it, i would have mentioned it. i am complaining about not being able to watch CU play on damn near half of the college football weekends.

Back