1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the 4th week....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 4DemBuffs, Nov 21, 2009.

1. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

for the 4th week, out of 5, in a 12 game season....

no CU football on saturday.

i understand the need for cash. but damn. almost half the season? its kinda frustrating. i dont mind one thursday night game a year and then the friday after turkey with the corn. but 5 games? that is a bit much.

just wanted to get that off my chest. ahhhhhhhhhh...... :smile2:

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'll probably be in the minority on this, but I like it. I love going to CU games, but I am also a fan of college football in general. For me, it's kind of nice to be able to relax and enjoy the other games on so many Saturdays.

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I'm with you on that one, I get to watch more of the other games.

4. 4DemBuffs

yeah, i can understand that and i like watching all of the other games too. since, like CB, i dont live in Colorado, we can do both for the most part.

plus, its a major pain in the ass trying to get my schedule to match thrusday, friday, saturday and monday night games and most importantly, the day afterwards off too.

like i said, i dont mind one thur game with the knu game on friday but 5? i want Colorado to be part of college football. college football is saturday.

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I don't mind. I can't go to CU games in person so I have to watch them on TV and this season has been great in that regard. Now if we could win some of those games.. It also allows for time to watch some really good games in Saturdays.

6. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

If we were winning the off-Saturday games, there would be nothing to complain about...

7. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Isn't that the truth. Playing on Thursdays, or Fridays puts you on a national stage. People don't have multiple games to choose from. They have to watch you if they plan on watching college football. Unfourtunately we haven't put on a good show.

8. 4DemBuffs

nope. i wanna hunker down for a day of saturday college football and spend a part of it watching the buffs play.

if i were concerned about the W-L portion of it, i would have mentioned it. i am complaining about not being able to watch CU play on damn near half of the college football weekends.

9. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

fify