What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For the AD

This lockdown is right up your alley. Unless the news involves improving that 13-24 record, it's all spin and fluff, right?

You got me....I don't "mind" hearing about players who you don't get to hear from that often, as far as the coach speak, I can do without it so yeah, not that big of a deal for me per say but I understand you and others problems with it, I think it's lame.

Amazing. And ironic.

So the staff/ad is closing practices because information is being posted on the interweb. And where do I find this out? By reading newspaper aritlces on the interweb.

Guess the hacks are exempt? My, I bet they're broken-hearted.

A footnote - to all those who gave up their time, attended the practices, and were kind enough to post info and opinions - mucho thanx. Those of us who are at a distance cannot thank you enough.

(p.s. the local team down here has had their practices closed since the beginning. Some are ticked while others feel that if it makes them a better team, then so be it.)

:wave: ....count me in the group that thinks Allbuffs fuels my passion & love for CU football 365 days a year

Without it I guess I would just be another one of those uninformed fans that will believe whatever Coach Hawk & Bohn say without questioning a thing, even if we lost every game year after year....is that what they want us to become???

BTW....Bohn will respond to emails...if you have an issue, send him a note.

OK, DBT, Junk, Jens, WFU (where has she been, anyway?), Pezman, and God knows how many others have also been to the sackygate.

I'm sorry if I've missed anybody. I was probably too drunk to remember you were there. :cheers:

Of course, my boss shows up 2 or 3 times a year, too. :ahhhhh:

I'm going to have to make it to at least one Game this year including Sackygate. Now which game is going to be the big tailgate?

I'm going to have to make it to at least one Game this year including Sackygate. Now which game is going to be the big tailgate?

That's never determined ahead of time, it just usually happens. If I had to guess, I'd say Kansas or Missouri. The *ebraska game is always so effed up that there's no way of knowing who will be there. Lots of folks have their own rituals specifically for that game. Weather is often an issue as well.

Back