What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

for the twitter fans

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
There was some discussion of this in another thread but Coach Prioleau has been a great follow so far. Most of it is ins-and-outs of the program, compliance, camps, players arriving etc.

https://twitter.com/#!/pribuff

Pri's feed is a must follow for CU hoops fans. Best coach feed I've seen and he's very interested in interacting with fans if you tweet him a question.

I love Coach Pri's feed...I haven't yet had a question to ask him but I definitely appreciate the openness and transparency he provides for us peons to get a look into the CU hoops program...

speaking of, his latest about the 2011 scholarship is interesting. They have someone on their radar? Or is he just playing with all the buff fans?

speaking of, his latest about the 2011 scholarship is interesting. They have someone on their radar? Or is he just playing with all the buff fans?

I asked this morning whether he was moving on to 2012 and beyond. Sounds to me like they're looking at options for 2011 still, but they're being very selective. Maybe we can find a transfer who would help.

Ricky Kreklow from Missouri would be a nice player for us to grab as a transfer, for example.

Back