1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for the twitter fans

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by absinthe, Jun 13, 2011.

1. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

There was some discussion of this in another thread but Coach Prioleau has been a great follow so far. Most of it is ins-and-outs of the program, compliance, camps, players arriving etc.

https://twitter.com/#!/pribuff

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Pri's feed is a must follow for CU hoops fans. Best coach feed I've seen and he's very interested in interacting with fans if you tweet him a question.

3. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

I love Coach Pri's feed...I haven't yet had a question to ask him but I definitely appreciate the openness and transparency he provides for us peons to get a look into the CU hoops program...

4. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

speaking of, his latest about the 2011 scholarship is interesting. They have someone on their radar? Or is he just playing with all the buff fans?

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I asked this morning whether he was moving on to 2012 and beyond. Sounds to me like they're looking at options for 2011 still, but they're being very selective. Maybe we can find a transfer who would help.

Ricky Kreklow from Missouri would be a nice player for us to grab as a transfer, for example.

6. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

7. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member