1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those of you in the AB NCAA dynasty

Discussion in 'Games' started by Drewdown, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Drewdown

Drewdown Club Member Club Member

How long can we keep this dynasty going? Are people considering upgrading when the new xbox comes out. I have no idea if the 360 games will be compatible on the new system. Will they re-release NCAA 14 on the new console? If this is truly the last college football game, I say we run with it for years!!
    Cheers,
    Drewdown

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I'm looking for a deal on NCAA and plan on joining once I'm done with GTA. so like six months. I expect the dynasty will continue at least that long.

3. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

It can go a really long time. I'm not going to get a new console for at least a year, so I'll keep it running. I started it late enough that none of the major glitches are showing up. I might have to hand over Commish duties at some point, though.

4. Drewdown

Drewdown Club Member Club Member

Not to put him on the spot but I think my brother would be willing to step up if it meant keeping it alive. He would be a good commish. Nut, you keep doing what you do and when we get to the point where you want to step down, we will find a solid replacement. Until then, thanks for doing it, it's a blast, especially when I don't lose every game. I have really stepped my game up this year. Just need some user wins!

BuffNut99 likes this.