What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For those who missed the Gameday piece on Sal

I am a Husker fan who remembers the days of "Sal is ****, go Big Red"

You guys did not deserve that **** and I believe that type of attitude was paramount to the deterioration of what could to this day be a respectfal rivalry.

I saw the ESPN piece on Sal and it is a sad, sad story. I am sorry that you all had to go through that. I am also very simpathetic to the crap you are going through this year with your team as the Huskers had a similiar situation 2 years ago.

I hope someday the Buffs and the Skers can have a rivalry like NU used to have with OU. I also hope that CU gets it turned around soon and becomes a good team again because if I had to pick between CU, MU, KU, KSU and ISU to be good, I would pick CU in a heartbeat. KU is a B-ball school. Mizzou I just hate. KSU I also just hate. ISU, c'mon, its ISU.

With that said, get bent and I hope you lose the day after Thanksgiving.

I am a Husker fan who remembers the days of "Sal is ****, go Big Red"

You guys did not deserve that **** and I believe that type of attitude was paramount to the deterioration of what could to this day be a respectfal rivalry.

I saw the ESPN piece on Sal and it is a sad, sad story. I am sorry that you all had to go through that. I am also very simpathetic to the crap you are going through this year with your team as the Huskers had a similiar situation 2 years ago.

I hope someday the Buffs and the Skers can have a rivalry like NU used to have with OU. I also hope that CU gets it turned around soon and becomes a good team again because if I had to pick between CU, MU, KU, KSU and ISU to be good, I would pick CU in a heartbeat. KU is a B-ball school. Mizzou I just hate. KSU I also just hate. ISU, c'mon, its ISU.

With that said, get bent and I hope you lose the day after Thanksgiving.

not too bad.

Nicely done and in good taste. They didn't make Sal out to be a saint, I hate it when they do that because he wasn't, but they didn't step on his grave either. Classy. TC seems to have grown into quite a fine young man. Sal should be proud.

That story teared me up a little bit. For two reasons. One, it was tragically sad, and two, it reminded me of the glory days of Colorado football. Which has also passed away.

The classy fuskers sure do come out of the woodwork when we are losing games, don't they?

The classy fuskers sure do come out of the woodwork when we are losing games, don't they?

:yeahthat: I don't know what's worse, the condescending attitude or being assholes. I know we have our issues, but maybe they'll come off the "we're back" mantra after the VT loss. BTW - great piece.

im so glad espn played that story about sal,if you go to lsu.net they have it there as well i hope to see tc on the field someday soon even if its mop up duty what a story #8 is still very much missed ! ! go buffs

Back