What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For those who say the SEC isn't strong top to bottom

I'm with you, BlackNGold. It sounds like snarky chick talk, and since I am a chick I would know. Who cares?

I attended the the University of Colorado and have a degree from CU. Do you have a degree from CU? Have you ever attended a class at CU? P!SS OFF!

So why do you only talk about the corndogs? I may not have a degree from CU, but I'd bet I've attended far more games in Folsom than you have.

I'm with you, BlackNGold. It sounds like snarky chick talk, and since I am a chick I would know. Who cares?

this is allbuffs.condensed.

snarky chick talk is what we do here.

we're like the oprah winfrey network except without the pretentiousness.

this is allbuffs.condensed.

snarky chick talk is what we do here.

we're like the oprah winfrey network except without the pretentiousness, unless I, Liver, and posting. Then there is even more pretentiousness.
fify.

sheesh, darth.

when you say...

it makes me feel...

because...

do we have to do the counseling program again?
Only counseling I will agree to involves you being silent and sending me a nice bottle of scotch.

I hate to bring this into this thread, but here's some FACTS:

The "bottom" of the SEC:

3rd worst: Arkansas 4-8 (2-6)
OOC wins: Jacksonville State, Tulsa
OOC Losses: LA-Monroe, Rutgers
All of those games were at home.
Conference wins: @Auburn, Kentucky.
Spoiler alert: Auburn and Kentucky also make this list

2nd worst: Auburn 3-9 (0-8)
OOC wins: LA-Monroe (OT), New Mexico State, Alabama A+M
OOC losses: Clemson
All of those games were at home
Conference wins: None

And the biggest loser: Kentucky 2-10 (0-8)
OOC wins: Kent State, Samford
OOC Losses: @Louisville, Western Kentucky (OT)
Conference wins: None

Interesting tidbit: CU, mired in arguably the worst season ever, won just as many road games as the 3 worst teams in the SEC COMBINED!
:rofl:

Interesting tidbit #2: If I'm doing this right, these 3 teams combined to beat 0 BCS teams outside of the bottom 2 of the SEC.

Interesting tidbit #3: I'm not really up on division 1 vs division 2 teams, but all three of these teams combined to beat NMState and Tulsa. A grand total of 2 Division 1 teams outside of the bottom 2 of the SEC.

Interesting tidbit #4: Kind of obvious, but 0 top 25 wins.

Comparison with the PAC worst 3:

California: wins against Southern Utah, #25 UCLA, @Washington State
Washington State: wins against Eastern Washington, @UNLV, #25 Washington (OT)
Dear Ol' CU: @ Wash State

Tidbit: All three PAC12 crap teams won on the road.

Tidbit: Wins against 2 BCS teams outside of the bottom 3 of the PAC12

Tidbit: Wins against 3 Division 1 teams.

Tidbit: Wins against 2 ranked opponents when they played.

Conclusion: PAC12 is a taller midget than the SEC!!! YAY!!!
/thread?

i hate to bring this into this thread, but here's some facts:

The "bottom" of the sec:

3rd worst: Arkansas 4-8 (2-6)
ooc wins: Jacksonville state, tulsa
ooc losses: La-monroe, rutgers
all of those games were at home.
Conference wins: @auburn, kentucky.
Spoiler alert: Auburn and kentucky also make this list

2nd worst: Auburn 3-9 (0-8)
ooc wins: La-monroe (ot), new mexico state, alabama a+m
ooc losses: Clemson
all of those games were at home
conference wins: None

and the biggest loser: Kentucky 2-10 (0-8)
ooc wins: Kent state, samford
ooc losses: @louisville, western kentucky (ot)
conference wins: None

interesting tidbit: Cu, mired in arguably the worst season ever, won just as many road games as the 3 worst teams in the sec combined!
:rofl:

Interesting tidbit #2: If i'm doing this right, these 3 teams combined to beat 0 bcs teams outside of the bottom 2 of the sec.

Interesting tidbit #3: I'm not really up on division 1 vs division 2 teams, but all three of these teams combined to beat nmstate and tulsa. A grand total of 2 division 1 teams outside of the bottom 2 of the sec.

Interesting tidbit #4: Kind of obvious, but 0 top 25 wins.

comparison with the pac worst 3:

california: Wins against southern utah, #25 ucla, @washington state
washington state: Wins against eastern washington, @unlv, #25 washington (ot)
dear ol' cu: @ wash state

tidbit: All three pac12 crap teams won on the road.

Tidbit: Wins against 2 bcs teams outside of the bottom 3 of the pac12

tidbit: Wins against 3 division 1 teams.

Tidbit: Wins against 2 ranked opponents when they played.

Conclusion: Pac12 is a taller midget than the sec!!! Yay!!!
/thread
fify

I think CU could have been an easy 6-7 win team in the SEC.
How #[]cking stupid is that? Washington crushed CU, and just lost to Boise ST. Check your popeye - Washington got beat 41-3 by LSU, and the score wasn't that close. Missouri prisoned sexed us for years, and won 1 game in the SEC. Your'e so full of $#!T it's comming out of your ears.

So why do you only talk about the corndogs? I may not have a degree from CU, but I'd bet I've attended far more games in Folsom than you have.
The thread was about the SEC, not LSU. You don't see me bitching about how bad CU football is because I want them to be successful. And I have been to about 120 something CU games.

Last edited:
The thread was about the SEC, not LSU. You don't see me bitching about how bad CU football is because I want them to be successful. And I have been to about 120 something CU games.

When did you get your SEC tattoo?

So I was right. Good to know.

How #[]cking stupid is that? Washington crushed CU, and just lost to Boise ST. Check your popeye - Washington got beat 41-3 by LSU, and the score wasn't that close. Missouri prisoned sexed us for years, and won 1 game in the SEC. Your'e so full of $#!T it's comming out of your ears.

Only one poster on this board didn't realize The Monk was baiting you, or outright joking. Wanna guess who that was?

Only one poster on this board didn't realize The Monk was baiting you, or outright joking. Wanna guess who that was?
That's not far from making statements like Ole Miss, Tennessee, Vandy, Auburn, and Missouri are bad teams. Missouri sure didn't have any trouble winning in the Big 12. They just discovered the bar went way up on them when they got on the field in the Southeastern Conference. I'm not saying they are good teams, but I don't think any of the bottom feeders in other conferences could beat them.
Just my opinion, but Vandy is going to a bowl game this year, Mississippi too. 9 teams from the SEC are in bowl games this year. Auburn and Tennessee didn't win, but I guarantee you both of those teams have alot of good players. If the SEC isn't the strongest conference top to bottom, then you tell me who is?

Last edited:
That's not far from making statements like Ole Miss, Tennessee, Vandy, Auburn, and Missouri are bad teams. Missouri sure didn't have any trouble winning in the Big 12. They just discovered the bar went way up on them when they got on the field in the Southeastern Conference. I'm not saying they are good teams, but I don't think any of the bottom feeders in other conferences could beat them.
Just my opinion, but Vandy is going to a bowl game this year, Mississippi too. 9 teams from the SEC are in bowl games this year. Auburn and Tennessee didn't win, but I guarantee you both of those teams have alot of good players. If the SEC isn't the strongest conference top to bottom, then you tell me who is?

the big east?

Back