What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

For you koolaid drinkers

lvbuff

Its amazing...I keep reading that many on this site are predicting a victory over the Rainbow Warriors. My prediction of the week is that Hawaii runs up the score...Buffs may score but Hawaii wins by 20. I have no idea why anyone except a delusional drunk would think that D Hawkins and company can put together a decent gameplan.

Just to make it easier for everyone it would be nice if DBT would tell us which days of the week he loves Danny Boy. Perhaps MWF is Hawkins ball sucking and T Th is Hawkins Butt ****ing. You can give him a reach around on T Th... Hows zat DBT?

Pretty harsh. DBT has defended hawk in the past but he's on the record as wanting him canned. Why make it personal?

Its amazing...I keep reading that many on this site are predicting a victory over the Rainbow Warriors. My prediction of the week is that Hawaii runs up the score...Buffs may score but Hawaii wins by 20. I have no idea why anyone except a delusional drunk would think that D Hawkins and company can put together a decent gameplan.

Just to make it easier for everyone it would be nice if DBT would tell us which days of the week he loves Danny Boy. Perhaps MWF is Hawkins ball sucking and T Th is Hawkins Butt ****ing. You can give him a reach around on T Th... Hows zat DBT?

christ lv... i think we will roll hawaii... and it has nothing to do with koolaid... for ****s sake... win or lose hawk will more than likely be our coach through the end of the year

the more i read it this pisses me off... THERE IS NOONE ON THIS SITE THAT SUPPORTS HAWK AT THIS POINT... GET THE **** OVER YOURSELF... i mean truly he is on the record demanding hawk be fired AFTER THE CSU WIN... Dbt may be a whipping boy... but this topic is over... LET IT GO

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing...

you-dick.jpg

Last edited:
I am sick and tired of fan ripping apart this program because they cannot see the good Dan Hawkins has done at CU. Fact is, we probably end up with about 9 wins this season and people like lvbuff will be seen the fraud fans of CU. When that happens, I hope he comes back to this site and grovels for forgiveness and praises Dan Hawkins incessantly. People like the thread starter are the reason we sit in such a ****ty situation. Sack up and support the coach that took over a program that was in shambles.

Rebuilding takes time and we are going to see results sooner rather than later. Sure, there will be setbacks and trying times like the Cal game, but only pussies give up so easily. Dan Hawkins is not the problem with this football program, he is the solution. If you most of you would pull your heads out of your asses, you would see what a great job Dan Hawkins has done. Our team GPA has skyrocketed and our players are good citizens off the field. We also play hard.

Eff the haters, Buffs roll on Saturday!

I am sick and tired of fan ripping apart this program because they cannot see the good Dan Hawkins has done at CU. Fact is, we probably end up with about 9 wins this season and people like lvbuff will be seen the fraud fans of CU. When that happens, I hope he comes back to this site and grovels for forgiveness and praises Dan Hawkins incessantly. People like the thread starter are the reason we sit in such a ****ty situation. Sack up and support the coach that took over a program that was in shambles.

Rebuilding takes time and we are going to see results sooner rather than later. Sure, there will be setbacks and trying times like the Cal game, but only pussies give up so easily. Dan Hawkins is not the problem with this football program, he is the solution. If you most of you would pull your heads out of your asses, you would see what a great job Dan Hawkins has done. Our team GPA has skyrocketed and our players are good citizens off the field. We also play hard.

Word. We're lucky to have dan as our coach. He's a very smart cat. He does everything right on and off the field. That's why we employ him of course. Remember when he said that the flow chart of improving a program went thusly: lose big, lose small, win small, win big? Boy was he ever right, five years later we're right on schedule.

yeah im supporting hawk:rolling_eyes:... **** OFF BB... seriously you've been nothing but a douche since everything went to ****... stop berating people who hope to see a victory...

Hawaii fan here.....

I wouldn't be so sure Hawaii wins by 20, or at all for that matter. Our defense hasn't been able to stop any kind of running game. Hand the ball off to Stewart and I guarantee you he will get at least 5 yards every carry. Our offense can be very inconsistent at time as well. One minute we simply can't be stopped, the next we are breaking out the clogged toilet offense again. Overall, we just aren't very consistent. Not sure what to expect this weekend. Maybe we do beat the Buffs, or maybe we get our *****' handed to us. IDK. Regardless of who does or doesn't win, I hope you guys fire Hawk and move on already. Its clear after reading this board over the past two days that you guys clearly have no faith in Dirty Dan to turn things around.

Is it really drinking the kool aid when you're favored by 11.5 at home? I think we'll beat Hawaii because they are atrocious on the mainland and are a poor football team at the moment. This doesn't lessen my hatred for Hawk, nor will a win by any amount this week change my opinion. It's this year's version of the Wyoming game IMO. Meaningless easy victory.

Honey? Is that you?

Guys, I had no idea my wife posted here! Sorry 'bout that. Menopause sucks.

Two things that may help CU, finally playing at home and hawaii's defense is awful. Our coaching staff is the equalizer....

Isn't this a fan site? Not a realist site? If I had to bet with my own money I would probably bet against the buffs most weeks. But since I'm a fan I really want the buffs to win no matter what the circumstances are. I'm not one to say keep Hawk, quite the opposite in fact. But I'm not going to stop rooting for the buffs to get the coach fired.

If you want a tall building, you start by digging a big hole....
This muthaka is going to be huge!

Good.

Hawaii fan here.....

I wouldn't be so sure Hawaii wins by 20, or at all for that matter. Our defense hasn't been able to stop any kind of running game. Hand the ball off to Stewart and I guarantee you he will get at least 5 yards every carry. Our offense can be very inconsistent at time as well. One minute we simply can't be stopped, the next we are breaking out the clogged toilet offense again. Overall, we just aren't very consistent. Not sure what to expect this weekend. Maybe we do beat the Buffs, or maybe we get our *****' handed to us. IDK. Regardless of who does or doesn't win, I hope you guys fire Hawk and move on already. Its clear after reading this board over the past two days that you guys clearly have no faith in Dirty Dan to turn things around.

Maybe you didn't notice, but we don't have "any kind of running game" so you guys are okay.

:lol: Need. Sarcasm. Font. Badly.

I just hope that if the haters get their way and we lose Dapper Dan as coach, the administration sees the light and moves him into the AD job. It's unfair for the football team to monopolize his enthusiasm.

If Dan Hawkins wasn't here, who would work on the little things? Think, people. Get your damn priorities straight.

Can I have a hit of whatever you are smoking?

Back