What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Forget Utah! Unite Behind CSU to the PacX Buff Fans!

The thing is what you were suggesting would be something a csu fan would really suggest. KU and KSU have not shown any solidarity to each other just yet because there's been nothing on the table to make a move. And Texas isn't going to bat for the other school, the Texas State house is and it's yet to be seen how much they actually care.

There are some CSU fans who would suggest this sure - but they would be nothing more than the fringe lunatics that all fan bases have. I think a solid majority of CSU fans know that is not a reality and would readily admit it.

You ****ing liar. I just went over to lambnation for the first time in years and a poster C2 is spouting the same nonsense. csu is like the fat ho with 8 kids by 9 different dads, that bitches about not getting enough food stamps to eat like the landlord that owns her building and works for a living.

Yeah and if you actually read through the post I admit I am not serious.

You have seen enough of my posts to know I that I am not serious about this. However, the responses I got are telling. Its interesting to me how toxic this environment between the two universities has become. While schools like Texas are going to bat for other universities in their state and schools like KU and KSU have shown suprising solidarity throughout this expansion proceess - that just is not happening in Colorado. I am not sure why that is.
If CSU fans really want to back a winner, join forces to consolidate schools into a 60K super university. Take the best of both institutions and sell the rest off to metro. With only one state university, the citizens of Colorado could get over the petty provencial squabbles and get down to business trying to figure out how to stick it to the big boys.

Nebraska gets respect because they got a monopoly on D1 football. Same thing for Alabama. And Ohio State.

This Rocky Mountain Showdown thing has clearly not benefited the state's profile across the nation. Unfortunately, that appears to be the ONLY college football game the politicians and local media care about.

If CSU fans really want to back a winner, join forces to consolidate schools into a 60K super university. Take the best of both institutions and sell the rest off to metro. With only one state university, the citizens of Colorado could get over the petty provencial squabbles and get down to business trying to figure out how to stick it to the big boys.

Nebraska gets respect because they got a monopoly on D1 football. Same thing for Alabama. And Ohio State.

This Rocky Mountain Showdown thing has clearly not benefited the state's profile across the nation. Unfortunately, that appears to be the ONLY college football game the politicians and local media care about.

Bama has the barn

I used to like CSU ok back in the early 90's. When Sonny and crew created the ill feeling against CU capped by BVP, all good feeling with CSU went out the window. CSU as an institution and its fans never even voiced hollow support for CU during the "scandal", reveling in the hope that CU would be destroyed. I dislike but respect Nebraska, I despise CSU. I hope that UT comes to the Pac X, along with the Big 10, and SEC going nuclear, just so our revenue disparity continues to widen and the super conferences strangle you little ****ers out of major college football. The instant we got the Pac invite, we basically looked back at CSU left behind in the ghetto and said buh bye.

When your players make a plea to fans to get drunk and come on out to trash CU fans, you lost my interest in doing charity work. Thanks.

CSU had it's opportunities, but they never capitalized on them. They were/are always the little engine that sometimes could, but usually couldn't. CSU could have worked at joining the Big 8, but Oklahoma State came instead. Had CSU paid better attention to their athletic department, they might have made that move back in the 50's. They didn't. By the time the Big 12 came along, it was too late. CSU had been left behind. Relegated to an eternity of irrelevance brought on by their own ineptitude. Had they made a push, back in the 50's and 60's, to really improve their athletic standing, particularly in football, there's a good chance that they would be in the same boat we're in right now. But they didn't. And that sucks for them.

Maybe you and Timbuff can have a separate board to keep posting the same thing over and over again.

Now if somehow the sheep game could get dropped forever and replaced with the fuskers and played on thxgivng Friday ... Yes I know I am dreaming but I thought that was what this thread is about. Sheep in the PAC !!!! Lmao. That's rich.

Back