What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Form for requesting Pac-12 Network from your provider

Submitted to US Cable, and I don't know if we will have any provider anyway in the fall. I have a feeling I will be going places to watch games.:cry:

Comcast starting in August for me as well. Do we know if the regional networks will be available to those outside the regions? If I remember correctly, the National network was expected to be part of the basic cable package, but the regional networks would be in some type of expanded sports package. Is that still true? That would be different than the Big10 network which is only avail on the expanded package. Last question...it better be in HD! (Ok, that's less a question and more statement of FACT!)

Anyone? Bueller?

Well, I am pretty much resigend to the fact I will be dumping Dish. Since they are apparently scrapping AMC...and I haven't heard about the P12 yet, they are a goner as far as I am concerned. So it is DTV or Comcast...state your preference and tell me why. Rep to those who respond coherently.

Well, I am pretty much resigend to the fact I will be dumping Dish. Since they are apparently scrapping AMC...and I haven't heard about the P12 yet, they are a goner as far as I am concerned. So it is DTV or Comcast...state your preference and tell me why. Rep to those who respond coherently.
Tini loves comcast. Everyone else hates it. That enough?

Comcast. Never had a problem. They'll throw in goodies if you ask (right now I'm getting free HBO for a year).

Personally, I would go DTV if I had to today. I have CL for phone and internet, so I can bundle. But, for some reason, the assholes who populate the decision making rooms at the sat providers cannot figure out how to make a deal. Comcast can figure out there is a market for the P12 Network and act to fill that market niche. The satellite guys have their heads up. I am tired of waiting. So Comcast may get my business if for no other reason than they seem to have what I want...P12 FB.

If any of you post on other Pac-12 boards we should shoot this out to them.

Thanks for the link Nik! I also entered 3 more e-mail addresses of others as well as using my work e-mail. Everyone that is a allbuff should be doing this, even if they already have cumcast.

Sent to Dish.

I subscribe to the CU live stream, but haven't figured out how to stream to television and not all games are on the CU stream.

I am in Iowa and cable here won't be carrying P12, so it isn't an option.

Sent to Dish.

I subscribe to the CU live stream, but haven't figured out how to stream to television and not all games are on the CU stream.

I am in Iowa and cable here won't be carrying P12, so it isn't an option.

Sounds like you need to submit more forms! Good luck and hopefully the P12 digital offerings are solid for you in whatever form they take.

Back