1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Former Buff CB Harvey shot

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by aik, Jan 17, 2010.

1. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Looks like he had a pretty sad life after football. Too bad. You can give people all the opportunity in the world, but its up to them how they use it.

3. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Feel bad for the 7 kids. I don't recall this guy, though. Anyone remember him during his playing days?

4. buffsfan01

buffsfan01 Member

very sad .....hey thumps up for the thread not all buffans live in colorado.. like myself if it wasnt for the thread i for one would have never known...go buffs

5. snakeyman

snakeyman Snake Charmer Club Member

Harvey was a friend of mine when I worked as a student at IBG on the east campus 89-90. He was a sweet guy whom I always tried to get back in contact with. I remember going to subway with him on lunch break he always ordered the tuna sandwich; and playing ball in Carlson gym with him. He called me JS. The guy was talented in both football and basketball. I remember how he used to place his left hand on top of his head when he went in for layups cause he was ready to get hammered by the other dudes:) I am saddened and shocked. Here's to you Harvey.

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Thanks for sharing that. It is nice to get the personal, human perspective instead of the clinical newspaper account.