What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Former Michigan WR Toney Clemons transferring to CU

Re: Michigan WR Toney Clemons

I am ready for it!! It's mid-week. Cincitucky is just a flash in the pan program in a weak conference, Colorado is where you belong. Playing time, women, Clark Evans.

:woot:

So today is the day we should find out. I would be pretty surprised if he is not a Buff.

five or six hours to go, if he holds to his 3 p.m. timeline, although with the timezones, I guess it could even be 3 or 4 hours.

I feel both apprehensive and great about this.

Come on, Toney!

I had a dream today that Markques Simas was transferring to ASU. Good thing that's not happening. And Toney will be a Buff imo

there was a blog on Scout by some dude spreading rumors that he commited. :huh:

Hey flyer no ****ing need to call me out on two boards and i didnt post anything so back THE **** OFF

Hey flyer no ****ing need to call me out on two boards and i didnt post anything so back off

You are like a hyperactive monkey dude. It's like you think people are holding out or something. The info will be available when Clemons announces and both sites will be full of "woohoo"s or "aw dammit"s. You were this same way on signing day and it's annoying. You started a thread on rival, for no damn reason on clemons, instead of using one of the others.

Just chill dude.

NCAA has rescinded their ruling on the Bloom case too.

Back