What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Former Michigan WR Toney Clemons transferring to CU

True. It is going to be interesting to see how the offense ends up looking this year. Not much time for Kiesau to get the hang of being an offensive coordinator.

With the depth at RB, it should be a pretty easy job this year: Pound the ball, then when the D starts stacking the line, go over the top!

A Hawkins coached team will always be "game mangement" based...You won't see a high powered, big play offense like OU. Cody fits the methodical scheme well assuming that the people around him also produce. We are there with the backs, the line looks strong enough to go 4 quarters at that pace...just need the WRs to display some separation, blocking ability, and catching the GD ball!

Assuming Simmons qualifies, I believe we'll see a dramatic improvement in the WR play this year with him and Simas in the mix. It'll be much harder to double team Smith, and the TE's will be in mis-matches all year long. It really does hinge on Simmons qualifying, though. He adds talent and depth in a position that is in dire need of both. We can ill afford any injuries to the WR's this year, either. Smith, Scotty, Simas, & Simmons will have to carry the load for most of the year. Any of those guys goes down with an injury, and we're in trouble.

Maybe I should have added within the past decade re: the QB comment. Cody is better then anything else we have imo so I'll stick by him

I agree, and I'll stick by whoever is playing, but he'll get critiqued just like everyone else on the team.

le bump
fenderbump-1.jpg

why are we bumping this he already is in school?

I dunno. The last post before mine was May 22. If not bumped, it vanishes in 3 days. Is there a chance that anyone would want to add to this thread in season?

That was my logic. Most of the 2009 class profiles have already evaporated, only a couple had been posted often enough to survive the 30-day elimination. So I thought I'd bump the couple that were left and give us a month to decide if we want to keep a thread on these players ...

or not.

Cant wait to see him catch his first TD in the back of the end zone with a defender trying to keep him from making the catch and he just jumps up and snatches the ball from the air.

Back