What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Found a couple of new Buff Football videos

SpacemanSpiff

Be curious, not judgmental
Club Member
I was checking out buffvision.com and found a couple of new vidoes. I'm guessing they are planning to use them for home games this year. Nice work, BuffVision! Keep em coming!:thumbsup:

Open Video

Walkout Video

Oh...and the video that I think is the best Buff Football video EVER! Loaded with all the great plays. It's ten minutes, but it's ten minutes of GOLD!

Keep The Faith! Everytime I see this one it pumps me up. The season can't get here fast enough!

Keep the faith my Buff Bruthas and Sistas!!!!

Wow! Talk about getting a bit emotional! That has me so pumped up for the season to start. It is hard to remember how we were starting to look better toward the end of the season, but I still think very good things are in store for the Buffs this year.

Wow, thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting that last video. I got chills sitting at work, I AM SO AMPED FOR THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting that last video. I got chills sitting at work, I AM SO AMPED FOR THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've just witnessed the awesome power of Allbuffs. Use it only for good. Go in peace, serve Buff Nation!

Welcome rep!

So you obviously noticed this was my first post here. This place is awesome. It's hilarious to me that so many fusker and csuh fans post on here. I wouldn't even want to visit a fusker or csuh website!!! Funny to read these conversations between the fans though.

I'm guessing you're referring to me as the "nOObs" haha. I hope it brings out everybody, if those videos don't get you pumped for this season, i'm not sure what will.

Back