What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Found our new coach!

MAYBE Hawkins saves everyone all the buyout talk and takes another job???? Dallas may be looking to replace Phillips at the end of the year?:lol:

Damnit.

Here's another name...GARY KUBIAK.

Texans fans are ready to run him out of town on a rail after getting blow out by the Jets yesterday. If he misses the playoffs this year, he's probably done here in H-Town. I know we almost hired him once (still not sure the whole story behind him accepting and then declining the job). Would we try it again?

Id take him...Saban is good...Carroll is money...Wansteat(sp?)...NFL washouts can bring good twists to the game. And...they are media savvy. And he is a CO guy. **** yeah, get em. I hope the texans lose all their games this year and offer Hawkins a job at the end of the season and effectively create a trade.

Yeah, I work with at least 4, and know of others around here. All of the consolations come with some talk about how great their coaches are... as others have said, not a good time.

Yeah, I work with at least 4, and know of others around here. All of the consolations come with some talk about how great their coaches are... as others have said, not a good time.

It's just that we've been through some pretty lousy times at Nebraska in the past several years. Most here at Allbuffs and elsewhere were trashing us big time during those times, and even now that we're looking a bit better.

We finally have a staff most are pretty proud of, and some of us truly and honestly want the same for Colorado.

Back