What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Four questions for Spring football (with practice schedule)

Have a pretty good idea that some guys who are returning starters may find it more difficult to start in 2014. That will be a good sign in general, not an indictment of anyone in particular. Need competition.

I said graded out as one of the best. He got high grades in the CSU, Cal, and USC games (ignoring the UCA game); scoring above 80% "plus plays", only gave up 2 sacks and 7 pressures.

Harris had the most with CSU, ASU, UofA, Cal, USC, and Utah with 3 sacks, and 10 pressures.

I'm not saying they were all great, but those two had the best scores and stats; Munyer was right there with them, but Nembot and Crabb were a step below.
Got it. Our situation at C and G aren't as dire as the tackle positions, IMO. I think between a Crabb, Munyer, Weifels, and Huckins we should be servicable. As mentioned by other posters, we really need to find a LT. Having Irwin and Mustoe out is not a good situation.

If, and I say if because we have heard stuff like this before only to have it be less than what we thought it was, Gonzalez can consistently KO deep enough to consistently get touchbacks it could help us a lot in hidden yardage.

Last year we were still a bad team and despite our optimism this years team will still be a bad team. We are just to far behind athletically to seriously compete against most of the teams in the PAC.

That said last years team was much better than the year before. We didn't have a lot of talent but at least we looked like a team getting college level coaching. This year I expect to see continued improvement both in terms of talent and in execution on the field. We still have a long way to go but despite our obvious weaknesses I am seeing reason to be optimistic. Not optimistic enough to pretend like we are going to do something ridiculous like win 7 games but optimistic none the less.

If Gonzalez's kicks don't go out of the endzone 9 out of 10 times then the coaching staff for some reason doesn't want him to kick it out of the back of the endzone, the kid has a canon for a leg.

If Gonzalez's kicks don't go out of the endzone 9 out of 10 times then the coaching staff for some reason doesn't want him to kick it out of the back of the endzone, the kid has a canon for a leg.

Canon??? Pachelbel's Canon? Or Tchaikovsky's "1812" variety?

Is Jack Harris seeking another year of eligibility? I believe he meets the qualifications. He hasn't been anything special but is still nonetheless better then the alternative, particularity as a 6th year senior.

Is Jack Harris seeking another year of eligibility? I believe he meets the qualifications. He hasn't been anything special but is still nonetheless better then the alternative, particularity as a 6th year senior.
Jack won't be back for 2014

How many times is this going to be asked?

Please explain to me how he meets those qualifications.

for those that are going in-person, the first thing i would like to know is if they are starting to pass the eyeball test. from a size, conditioning, strength, and overall athletic ability perspective, what % of the team is starting to look like a p12 roster?

thanks in advance.

for those that are going in-person, the first thing i would like to know is if they are starting to pass the eyeball test. from a size, conditioning, strength, and overall athletic ability perspective, what % of the team is starting to look like a p12 roster?

thanks in advance.

Liver - As in previous years, I plan on checking out some of the spring practices & scrimmages over the next few weeks and will post my reports in another thread. I would like to see one thread for all the practices & scrimmages. It makes for some interesting comparisons & opinions when other AllBuffers post what they observed.

Liver - As in previous years, I plan on checking out some of the spring practices & scrimmages over the next few weeks and will post my reports in another thread. I would like to see one thread for all the practices & scrimmages. It makes for some interesting comparisons & opinions when other AllBuffers post what they observed.
Yeah, Liver, settle the **** down!

What do you guys think? One thread for the whole Spring? Or threads for each days' practice

Thread per practice with another thread for discussion that shouldn't be in those threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back