What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fowler you traitor

I'm sure he is just itching to get your respect.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, me too... :lol: or maybe anyone else he thinks is listening to him. As everyone else has noted, he's the straight man, and for that you gotta talk straight. Every bonehead thing he says like this costs him credibility. It seems kinda obvious to me... :wow:

My take is that the ONLY way to mention this game was to put it as a possible upset. Which means most people were tkaing it as an automatic win, which means that CU is starting to be known as a team on the rise, and CSU-- well, has some problems. So if most think it is an automatic win, then how to bring it up and talk about it without looking like a homer that just wants his team mentioned?

Pick it, not as a upset, but a vaugely 'possible upset'. I personally think he did all he could to make sure that CU was mentioned.

I really wish a mod would change this headline-- R effin Reilly is a traitor, not Chris. And I pick CU to lose sometimes, if I am being honest. Like the WVU game. I think that will be really tough. But I want CU to win, of course. Thinking that a game is going to be a upset if CU wins does not make me a traitor to CU, just realistic.

I guess this is just another topic that comes up every year. How some get so upset because while we all know that Chris loves CU, that he is not obviously slobbering all over CU's knob, so he must a a traitor. Yet, we get on all the NU and ND homers for doing the same thing, asking over and over why they can't be objective. Acting like two faced bitches.

Back