1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox College Sports Needs to Give These Annoucers the Hook

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by austin buff, Sep 10, 2011.

1. austin buff

austin buff New Member

They have to be Cal guys and are extremely biased.

2. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Pawlawski was CAl QB a few years back - but damn sight better than last year.

3. CalBear68

CalBear68 New Member

I agree that Thompkins (lead announcer) is terrible. He is the stanfurd-loving half of the CSNCA team and writes love sonnets to Andy Luck at night.

Fear not ----- in the brave new world of the new Pac-12/16 Network, you should have your own pair of local goons, w/Utah, to do the games. Oh joy!

4. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I was more upset by the camera guy. Jesus hell, the zoom feature is not necessary. I felt like I had vertigo at times with the way they were swooping in on plays.

5. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Were you on the HD feed? The FCS broadcast was like watching a game with vaseline smeared on the camera lens. Gave me a damned headache...

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I was on HD. It was worth whatever they charge for the sports pack to get the HD feed for this game. I can't handle non-HD sports anymore -- especially on FCS which apparently uses a webcam from someone's laptop.

7. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I have the sports package, but there's a few channels I can't get ever since DTV shifted them to a third satellite. Apparently 698 is one of them.... :bang: