1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Franco Harris brought a cardboard cutout of Joe Pa to the PSU game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 2, 2012.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

2. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

My feelings about the cutout were posted in the Other Saturday Games thread and haven't changed.

Franco can shove his cutout and his Due Process sign so far up that he chokes on them. JoePa protected a pedophile who was raping children to protect the image of his program and those that should have been his bosses went along with it. The fans permitted a system to exist where a single football coach could overrule the law, the school, and what was morally right for his own benefit and now they want to claim that he wasn't treated fairly.

I hope that Franco and the rest of those assclowns never have to face their kids being victims of someone like Sandusky and to have had it permitted by someone who could have stopped it and didn't. But for now PSU football is more important that the lives of children to them.

3. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

+1 Couldn't have said it better myself.

4. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Go Bobcats, first time I ever rooted for Frankie Slopitch....

5. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

Nothing made me happier yesterday than watching peddo state lose. I hope they lose every game this year and their entire team transfers to other schools.