What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Free Highlights From 2nd Half Of EWU/CU Game

I love DScotts two big runs with the jump and the stiff arm. Gotta find a way to get him some holes to run through

Is it my imagination or is the FULL game highlights only six seconds longer than the 2nd half highlights? ooof.

Man Cha'pelle deked that guy out of his shoes on the way to the endzone. Did anyone catch his celebration? it was at the very end of the first replay of his INT return

I'm not really annoyed, just nitpicking, but don't you hate it when a broadcaster says "that guy is going to be a great player."?

How bout "that guy IS a great player."

After re-watching much of this here are my 2nd thoughts:

1. The O-Line was getting abused, particularly MTM & Miller. I do see that Miller did slide in to help MTM at times, but he also got torched on numerous occasions by their long haired #4. #4 would do a straight sprint around Ryan and he wouldn't even get a hand on him. If he would have just got a solid shove that rush is done for. MTM spent a LOT of time on his bum!

2. Cody, when he had time, did a GREAT job. Every passing highlight occured when he had a chance to read the field.

3. The offensive & defensive playcalling were night & day from 1st half to 2nd half. I now do believe we came in with a bland set of playcalls, but we started to throw the ball downfield in the 2nd half, which is something I believe we will see much more of vs. WVU. Defensively there were different formations, shifts and looks that really got to Nichols.

4. D. Scott & Speedy make things happen. When the ball is in their hands, they both turned busted plays into big yards at time. D. Scott also looked terrific when he didn't get hit in the backfield and he had the chance to find the hole, cut back/change directions and make people miss/push them off of him. If we can give these guys space GREAT things will happen.

5. The Refs really DID suck. I noted this in another post, but there were some obvious holdings missed and some bad penalties called.

6. Our DE's are not doing much. We need more speed or power from someone.

I could go on...but I'll leave er at that for now...

Back