What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Free Video on Connor Wood

Interesting to hear inferences to the previous coaching staff...like how complicated the offense was for them. Confirmed what I think many of us suspected.

I suspect the O will be much better this year...if we stay healthy. I think we're gonna score a bunch on the lambs!!!

Thanks for posting.

So much of the upside for the Buffs is on Wood's shoulders. He's an elite athlete for the position. He has the whole package. If he can realize the potential with his game performances, the Buffs immediately become a pretty good football team that's fun to watch.

I'm off to sacrifice a goat now.

Thanks for posting.

So much of the upside for the Buffs is on Wood's shoulders. He's an elite athlete for the position. He has the whole package. If he can realize the potential with his game performances, the Buffs immediately become a pretty good football team that's fun to watch.

I'm off to sacrifice a goat now.
It's name wouldn't be Phil, would it?

I really do hope they can prove a lot of people wrong (including me).

Last edited:
I really can't wait to see the O. I'm trying not to get excited, but a simple, exciting offense, Connor, PRich, JT , DD, PowPow, and a decent O line. I'm hoping we are the most improved offense in the FBS this year...

...and the doctor said the meds would help...

"Think Less, Play More" I like that.

Also enjoyed watching Butch Jones sneak into the room at 4:10.

I hope Wood and Richardson are working overtime on their timing. If those two really mesh, we could have something special here.

They looked to have very good timing in the Spring, especially the deep balls where Wood was almost always on the money.

Interesting to hear inferences to the previous coaching staff...like how complicated the offense was for them. Confirmed what I think many of us suspected.

I suspect the O will be much better this year...if we stay healthy. I think we're gonna score a bunch on the lambs!!!

This is pretty much par for the course when any player on any team is asked about the old coaching staff versus the new. That being said, I actually believe this to be the case.

Back