What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fresno State @ Colorado Score prediction thread

The first quarter of this game is going to tell the story. If CU can hold on to the ball make some first downs and keep Carr on the sideline we have a chance to actually win the game. A couple 3 and outs, a fumble, we are playing catch-up and it could get ugly. I think we will play well and hell yes I am a complete homer. CU 34 FS 30

This could really work out quite nice - Our boys win this game, get an extra week to celebrate / heal / rest up, before heading to osu (which looks beatable). We could be 4-0 with momentum looking at a home game against o in Boulder.

no way can Fresno's Defense contain our receivers. Even if they double up on P Rich, 1.) they still won't be able to stop him, and 2.) we have other bad ***** receivers to throw to. Out defense is much improved and I think we hold their air attack to decent but not great numbers. In Boulder....Buffs roll

CU 42
Them 28

This could really work out quite nice - Our boys win this game, get an extra week to celebrate / heal / rest up, before heading to osu (which looks beatable). We could be 4-0 with momentum looking at a home game against o in Boulder.

Never even thought it was a possibility. Amazing what this coaching staff is doing. But we need to not get ahead of ourselves. 3-0 first.

So Colorado is going to try forcing a team that loves to play up-tempo to play more up tempo? Would you defend against Oregon by making them play more up-tempo?

You might have had an argument, but who knows, because I stopped reading when you compared FSU to Oregon. :rolling_eyes:

You might have had an argument, but who knows, because I stopped reading when you compared FSU to Oregon. :rolling_eyes:

Well then, here's to Colorado forcing Fresno State to play more up-tempo all game long. I hope the Buffaloes succeed.

Brakes, we need to tap them. I dont want to see a meltdown here after a 14 pt loss
No **** Sherlock. :lol: I was thinking the same thing at the UCA game when things were looking dire. "Man, there is going to be a total meltdown on Allbuffs!." Gotta keep it in perspective.

Last edited:
Brakes, we need to tap them. I dont want to see a meltdown here after a 14 pt loss

I predicted a 3 win season. With the 3rd win coming against Cal or Utah. Losing to fresno by 14 would be a huge improvement. Beating them would be a welcome surprise.

Kool aid still tasting good in week 3

Pledging it now.... No whining post Saturday's outcome! Accelerator has been fun to experience though! Forgot where it was located until recently.....

But.... I am expecting a different effort from this team having said that! :keule:

I like it Eggon.

I pledge to not have a complete and total meltdown should the buffs lose saturday.

Unless its by 40+ points.

It is critical that we get off to a good start if we are to keep it close. This team has a tendency, IMO, to get in ruts and make mistakes in bunches: if that starts early, it won't be pretty.

Sometimes when everybody expects a shootout, somehow a defensive stuggle breaks out:

CU 27
Frizz know stank 23

Given that defensive battles are, by definition, close scoring affairs, that's an interesting opinion.

Hands down being used in this instance to indicate the certainty with which we win. Obviously if it is a defensive battle no one is going to greatly outscore the other. I believe our defense is becoming a strength of this team.

Until we lose, I'm going with the buffs 37-35. Can't wait for Saturday. This place will go nuts if we win. Still sticking to my 6-6 season, though if we win this week, we will have a winning season for the first time in 7 years and we worry about Mac2 leaving. The kool aid tastes greaaaat!

After last year's debacle, if we finish within 21 points of FSU, any Buff haters should be banned.

That aside, I see it Buffs 35, FSU 32

Back