What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fresno State

Who the **** is Adams? Why do you think we have an interest in Fresno State football outside of the week that we play each other?

Adams is the (Per CFN) #4 WR in the nation, Freshman all american last year, pre-season 2nd team All-american this year, Part of the CFN top 10 in the nation trio (Burse Adams Carr)....

Hes pretty good but I actually think Harper (son of retired 49er) is a better route runner. They both have pretty good hands....

Adams is the (Per CFN) #4 WR in the nation, Freshman all american last year, pre-season 2nd team All-american this year, Part of the CFN top 10 in the nation trio (Burse Adams Carr)....

Hes pretty good but I actually think Harper (son of retired 49er) is a better route runner. They both have pretty good hands....
Crawley and hendo are going to have their hands full. Crawley got picked on quite a lot in the last game.

What is CFN? ESPN doesn't have a single Fresno receiver in the top 50 yardage wise. DeVante Adams is tied for 7th in the nation for TD's

Crawley and hendo are going to have their hands full. Crawley got picked on quite a lot in the last game.
Adams gets air. Lots and lots of air.

hi-res-6878574_display_image.jpg

I am looking forward to the game plan for this week....offensively we need to keep the ball for long possessions and defensively we need to create opportunities for turnovers. Will Carr be patient or is he a home run hitter who might get impatient if he can't get big plays?

What is CFN? ESPN doesn't have a single Fresno receiver in the top 50 yardage wise. DeVante Adams is tied for 7th in the nation for TD's

CFN=College Football News

You are not going to get a fill for these guys based on last weeks stats, we simply didnt throw the ball and they only played a half.....(coach says he was trying to keep them healthy)......

If you look at week ones stats we had 3 in the top ten......Thats the team you'll see.......Playing only 2 qtrs. in The FCS game Saturday killed these guys stats wise, even Carr who was #1 in yardage week one is not to be found in week #2.

Think your secondary can stop prich? You would have seen him at the top of those stats you were looking at

Its going to be a challenge, just like Coleman was for RU......Good news is we have film on CU which we really didnt on Rutgers.....The DB's practice against pretty good WR's every day so hopefully they wont get to beat up by PRich.

I think that part of the game will be won or lost on the CU o-line, if you can stop our blitzing and hold the D line from getting pressure this thing could be a shoot out...

Its going to be a challenge, just like Coleman was for RU......Good news is we have film on CU which we really didnt on Rutgers.....The DB's practice against pretty good WR's every day so hopefully they wont get to beat up by PRich.

I think that part of the game will be won or lost on the CU o-line, if you can stop our blitzing and hold the D line from getting pressure this thing could be a shoot out...

Problem is the amount of true freshman you will have playing their first game in the secondary. That is where there will be issues. If we can get our run game going we should be alright.

Problem is the amount of true freshman you will have playing their first game in the secondary. That is where there will be issues. If we can get our run game going we should be alright.
Our starters in the secondary are LJ Jones(Sr) Curtis Riley(Jr) Charles Washington (RSo) Derron Smith (JR). There will be all of one true freshman on the two-deep, probably Randon Knotts.

The article posted on the previous page talked about how two true freshman are going to get significant playing time due to lack of healthy depth in the secondary.

As noted we dont have any true Frosh playing DB and of the guys playing 2 were starters last year and another was the next inline that played nickle etc. against the Buff last year....

So not sure where you got your info, but no true freshman Im aware of....

As a matter of fact one of the safeties is the MWC preseason DPOY and number 5 in the nation in INT's last year.

Last edited:
The article posted on the previous page talked about how two true freshman are going to get significant playing time due to lack of healthy depth in the secondary.
No, it didn't go half that far. All it said was that depth was thin and those two were previously going to redshirt and they were going to reevaluate that.

One guy on the two deep got injured. One guy is going to get moved in there. It's pretty simple.

As for the no weaknesses comment...lulz. I'm not doing anything here but fact-checking you guys. It should be a good game Saturday.

This will be the week a team begins to really try to get into PRich's head. After the Cal game a couple years ago we were surprised by his lackluster play (while not injured) and I hope he learned from that. I guarantee a safety and cb with be on him all game, so the other guys better step up.

I think DD Goodson could have a huge game, but because of his performance against UCA it is a tough call.

My 'bold' prediction is our leading receiver will NOT be PRich this game.

Also, I don't usually look at other teams' boards, but I tooke a peak after hearing the tone of the two Dog fans in here (I see a few of you other guys have too...) They are surprisingly respectful! They think it with be a close game because of the new coach and vengeance factor. Looks like some nice guys over there.

TimmyDUBs,

I think you'll find not to many Dog fans put much wieght in last years game, that was the perfect storm that hit the Buffs, from emotion, to injuries and not to mention the insane heat (had to be 110+) on the field.

Anyways most of us have a ton of respect for your program and for sure your new coach. We all expect this to be a very tough game. Should be a very good match up at this point in the season.

BTW-I dont know what board you went over to but most of us hang out on the Scout forum, was the Bark Board but they call it the Bulldog Playbook now......I know not near as tough as the Barkboard....

My biggest concern about PRich getting big yards in this game is whether Connor will get enough time. I was very disappointed in the pass blocking on the DEs last week.

Back