1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday Night Activities

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by GoldenBuff, Oct 3, 2008.

1. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

Did any of you guys go to the homecoming parade or the stampede tonight? The homecoming parade crowd was about the same as it's been in past years but the stampede was ridiculously packed with people. I have never seen so many people down on Pearl for a Stampede. It was so packed that we had to condense from our normal 3 tubas wide down to 2 to keep from killing people. Anyways though, I just wanted to see how the allbuffs turnout was. Go Buffs, Tip the Cows, and BEAT TEXASS!!!

2. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

Parade was lame, like always. Wish I went to the stampede on Pearl.

3. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

:yeahthat:

4. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

That parade always sucks a fat one. It's paced very poorly to the point where it takes an hour to go 3 blocks. For us it was something like this: Take 2 steps, stand for 30 seconds, Take 1 step, wait 15 seconds, Take 8 steps, get hopes up, and then stop and wait 2 minutes. Repeat for approximately 1 hour until insanity sets in. Then haul ass over to Pearl for more of the same. I've seen symphony orchestra concerts with more movement than our homecoming parade.