1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From a lazy, cheap SOB....can one of you guys summarize recruiting for me?

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Idot Buff, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Who is realistically considering the Buffs at this point (from the uncommited list) and how is this class shaping up? Nik, Boulder, others? Thanks in advance.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Best summary is to go here and look at the first post. The main targets are pretty much anyone who has visited and not committed or is scheduled to visit regardless of being committed elsewhere.

We'll take about 6 more guys. I think 3 will be DBs.

3. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Wow, making him click on a link and read a table. Brutal.

4. Idot Buff

Not capable of clicking.....Z...can you break it down for me?

5. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

Perhaps its beyond looking at a table, etc. A quick commentary providing context could be good. Something like-well we have about 22 commits, which fill a lot of holes we had at QB, DL, a couple OL, WR, RB and a couple TEs. Feels a bit too many, myself included, that we are doing a good job filling holes with BCS quality athletes, upgrading a speed and size. BUT we are missing some impact blue chippers at key positions and we are way short on DBs still.

However, we have some blue chippers including DB's still on the board and the next few weeks up to NSD will be critical to see if we can close some of these high profile recruits. We have about 6 spots left.

How's that?

Idot Buff likes this.
  6. Idot Buff

Great.