What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

From a Utah Utes fan...

Devildog

Banned
BANNED
Hey C.U. You guys gotta fire that bum you have coaching your team...

I grew up in Denver as a dedicated Buffs fan. I look forward as hell to playing you guys in the PAC... even if we gotta wait until 2012...

So while we wait... let's use that time to fire that idiot Hawkins and start the rebuilding now... Jeez guys, can't save the patient until you stop the bleeding.

CU has a proud football tradition that moron is not upholding!

You guys have two seasons to rid yourself of that clown and bring in someone competent.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Hey C.U. You guys gotta fire that bum you have coaching your team...

I grew up in Denver as a dedicated Buffs fan. I look forward as hell to playing you guys in the PAC... even if we gotta wait until 2012...

So while we wait... let's use that time to fire that idiot Hawkins and start the rebuilding now... Jeez guys, can't save the patient until you stop the bleeding.

CU has a proud football tradition that moron is not upholding!

You guys have two seasons to rid yourself of that clown and bring in someone competent.

Good luck and Godspeed.

I think you may be on to something here. This sounds like a promising plan...

Yeah I realize it's a Captain Obvious plan. :smile2:

However, that said, why keep Hawkins here anymore at all? He will not win anymore games this season than anyone else you let lead the team in the interim. That's a wash... this season has already been polluted with another year of Hawkins. Interim coach while the announcement is made to find his replacement.

With him gone, you have a fresh slate for recruiting, a new coach could then be appointed in time for recruiting to begin soon after the regular season ends. Spring camp with a new start.

Hawkins has already been given the benefit of the doubt... way passed that now... time to get busy finding his replacement.

Great school, great degree, amazing campus, first class facilities, storied football history including a National Championship... too much time has been wasted already.

Dan may have never actually deserved the job in the first place... but he sure as hell doesn't anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah I realize it's a Captain Obvious plan. :smile2:

However, that said, why keep Hawkins here anymore at all? He will not win anymore games this season than anyone else you let lead the team in the interim. That's a wash... this season has already been polluted with another year of Hawkins. Interim coach while the announcement is made to find his replacement.

With him gone, you have a fresh slate for recruiting, a new coach could then be appointed in time for recruiting to begin soon after the regular season ends. Spring camp with a new start.

Hawkins has already been given the benefit of the doubt... way passed that now... time to get busy finding his replacement.

Great school, great degree, amazing campus, first class facilities, storied football history including a National Championship... too much time has been wasted already.

Dan may have never actually deserved the job in the first place... but he sure as hell doesn't anymore.

Yes, we've been trying to do this for the last year and a half. Glad everyone else in college football see's it. Maybe you can call our AD and make it happen? :smile2:

Tell ya what man... if I could, I would.

We beat Cal in the Poinsettia Bowl, at the end of last year... by 10 points with a freshman quarterback playing in his 6th Division 1 game.

C.U. has got to get on the other side of the Hawkins era... the sooner the better.

With a freshman QB who was originally a CU commit. Icing on the cake!

Yeah sorry about that gents... we like him now and we're keeping him. Hell we even let him take the week off this week to rest/heal his hurt thumb. We still beat UNLV by 28 with the backup.

:lol:

Tell ya what man... if I could, I would.

We beat Cal in the Poinsettia Bowl, at the end of last year... by 10 points with a freshman quarterback playing in his 6th Division 1 game.

C.U. has got to get on the other side of the Hawkins era... the sooner the better.

Wait; was that the QB that was supposed to come to CU-- but bailed because of......Cody Hawkins? Yep. it was. And I am not even mad at you guys. Or the QB. This is all Dans fault for beinging his son in and ****ing over CU QB recruiting for four years. That is on him. Jordan Wynn. that's the QB.

Back