What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

From Omaha rag, CU picked 10th in B12. Good read.

ok seeing that you are from missouri I have something to show you.... a little hisrory lesson

2000 Buffs were 3-8 overall

2001 Buffs were Big XII champs and went to the Fiesta bowl.

If any teamin the conference can do this, the Buffs can because they have been there before....

find another team in the Big XII that has done this.....

GOOD FACTS THERE, NICE WHEN YOU CAN'T DISPUTE THE TRUTH.

ok seeing that you are from missouri I have something to show you.... a little hisrory lesson

2000 Buffs were 3-8 overall

2001 Buffs were Big XII champs and went to the Fiesta bowl.

If any teamin the conference can do this, the Buffs can because they have been there before....

find another team in the Big XII that has done this.....

I'll give you the nod, but that team had beasts known as Bobby Purify,Chris Brown and Michael Lewis

I don't see this years team having that kind of talent (hell that was one of the best RB duos in years)

Yea, its kinda funny, everytime they dont agree with some article about CU football, they call it fuskertalk, its funny how about every other college fb publication has them in about the same spot this year in the big 12. IT must be a conspiracy against CU or something!

well i live in the dfw area. this week, they were piping in that cu is going to be suprising this year.

so i think, basically, that your pop off is nothing more than argumentative fodder to fuel attention your way. because your supposition surely was not very well thought out.

I'll give you the nod, but that team had beasts known as Bobby Purify,Chris Brown and Michael Lewis

I don't see this years team having that kind of talent (hell that was one of the best RB duos in years)

i guess 5th down has not been keeping up with our vast improvements in the arena of ball movers.

5th down, i do not care how you personally "see" our team. i think they will turn some heads. your opinion is not worth the toilet paper lammiefusker could wipe with. (god i hope he knows how to wipe).

Back