What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

From the ridiculous to the sublime

So your saying they are jacking around Simmons?? the Coaching staff? your right, thier desire to be pricks outweighs thier desire to get thier most important recruit practiving asap. This entitlement the "fan base" feels to know everythig is what is tiresome.

In this day and age, it's amazing they have been able to keep this under lock and key. Sorry for the Dokken reference.:lol:

So your saying they are jacking around Simmons?? the Coaching staff? your right, thier desire to be pricks outweighs thier desire to get thier most important recruit practiving asap. This entitlement the "fan base" feels to know everythig is what is tiresome.

Well that's the thing, we don't know who has been jacking him around, do we? Somebody has been. I doubt it's the coaching staff, who by all accounts really want him on the field as much as possible. That leaves CU admissions and the NCAA. I suppose we can all blame the NCAA on this one, although I seem to remember hearing that the NCAA had cleared him weeks ago. Then it became a FERPA issue, for reasons I'll never understand. I wonder if that's not just a convenient excuse for saying nothing at all. Honestly, the way this whole thing has gone down, I wouldn't be surprised if it had nothing whatsoever to do with FERPA, and that we were told that in order to stop questioning their actions.

Hell. I don't know what to think anymore. This whole thing is a giant mess, and it seems like CU is making the mess worse, not better.

Check out the video of Hawk on cubuffs.com answering reporters qs. The way he's answering says a lot... what, exactly, I don't know. But a lot.

Check out the video of Hawk on cubuffs.com answering reporters qs. The way he's answering says a lot... what, exactly, I don't know. But a lot.

It was yesterday's practice and as you stated, what he said is still a mystery.

That leaves CU admissions and the NCAA. I suppose we can all blame the NCAA on this one, although I seem to remember hearing that the NCAA had cleared him weeks ago.

You have that exactly backwards. CU admitted him weeks ago. That's gotta leave the ****wads at the NCAA who are doing the jerking around. Dunno why you're so intent on putting this on our alma mater, when EVERYTHING that's been available thusfar has indicated that it's not a CU issue.

In this day and age, it's amazing they have been able to keep this under lock and key. Sorry for the Dokken reference.:lol:

Well, you think they just got lucky with a story, then Dan throws them into the fire, and they are alone again. Once Dan is irritated at the media, he is Mr. Scary and gets mad so that he looks like he is burning like a flame!

In my dreams this year, cody will have bullets to spare, and will throw TD till lightning strikes again, and the defense will be fighting tooth and nail till the living end! Without warning the Buffs offense will take over with Cody crying 'Stick to your guns!' while the guys on the sidelines are breaking the chains trying to move the first down markers fast enough to keep up with the Buffs O that looks heaven sent.

And the Rams fans will be saying 'Don't lie to me; from the beggining we didn't have a chance. We saw our season slippin away, but I think CU just got lucky. We have nothing left to say.' and then they will just walk away.

And no, I am not sorry for the Dokken references. Rep to the first poster who identifies how many I used.:smile2:

Back