What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FSU Coverage map up yet?

I guess I am a little simple when it comes to tv programming, but am I reading this right? UW @ UM is on everywhere except in Little 10 country and Maine?

This is the ESPN coverage map. The UW-UM game will be on ABC in Big 10(11) country.

Looks like the colors are backward.

HERE...

080927_330pm.jpg

I would have if I had known. I lived right down the street for awhile, but moved back to Nebraska last fall. :sad1:

Last year the watch parties were at Bayside on Chestnut(?) or wherever. But that placed closed.

080927_330pm_2.jpg

I wonder what ESPN2 will be airing at 3:30pm. It better BE football.

EDIT: They are showing NASCAR. SERIOUSLY!?!?!

Last edited:
cubuffs.com says the ESPN360.com will also have the game. Has anyone used that before? Trying to figure out whether to watch it at home on my computer, or find a sportsbar that wasn't previously visited by Ike.

ESPN360 works pretty good but you have to have a broadband provider that is a partner with ESPN for it to work. AT&T is one of them.

So... Awesome... I just looked up what I'm getting on Comcast's TV listings, and it appears that I will get:

Army at Texas A&M
North Carolina at Miami
Michigan State at Indiana
Fresno State at UCLA
Wisconsin at Michigan
Florida A&M at Tennessee State (!)
Purdue at Notre Dame
Tennessee at Auburn
Oregon at Washington State (on 2 seperate channels!)
Alabama at Georgia
Mississippi State at LSU
Nighttime "Mystery Game" (No teams listed)
Stanford at Washington...

Guess I'll be headin' to the bar too, as Comcast apparently blocks ESPN 360 (How can they do this?!)

Because they're whores.

its because ESPN forces ISP's (comcast and cox cable) to pay extra to provide ESPN 360. I checked into this today before getting Game Plan for the weekend. Apparently they charge the service provider weather people use the service or not. Thus causing the provider (cox or comcast) to pass the buck to the customer even if they dont use it.

stupid yep. money grubbing yup. but what are you going to do if you want to see the game? i bought my game plan. Hell it was cheaper the 2 weeks ago when the wife had to see the kNU/New Mexico State game.

Turnaround is fair play :smile:

Does this mean those of us with Texas-Ark. on ABC can still see CU-FSU on ESPN?

And if not, is there any chance in hell that there's a bar in Austin that would dare play this game during that time? Texas Buffs help me out here!

Gameplan schedule this week:

Pittsburgh at Syracuse 12:00 PM 788

Kent State at Ball State 12:00 PM 789

Maryland at Clemson 12:00 PM 790

Northern Illinois at Eastern Michigan 12:00 PM 791

Mississippi at Florida 12:30 PM 792

Fresno State at UCLA 3:30 PM 788

Colorado at Florida State 3:30 PM 789

Marshall at West Virginia 3:30 PM 790

Morgan State at Rutgers 3:30 PM 791

Cincinnati at Akron 3:30 PM 792

Arkansas at Texas 3:30 PM 793

UAB at South Carolina 7:00 PM 788

Western Kentucky at Kentucky 7:00 PM 793

Illinois at Penn State 8:00 PM 789

Virginia Tech at Nebraska 8:00 PM 790

New Mexico at New Mexico State 8:00 PM 791

Does this mean those of us with Texas-Ark. on ABC can still see CU-FSU on ESPN?

And if not, is there any chance in hell that there's a bar in Austin that would dare play this game during that time? Texas Buffs help me out here!

by the looks of the maps out you would not see CU/FSU on espn. you would need gameplan for the weekend or find a bar and i have no idea about anything in austin. but it may be hard to find a bar with our game on it. i would call around to bars and see if they will play it. thats what i did in omaha one year

I was getting all geared up to buy the game and just looked and we are getting it here according to my Directv guide.

I hope I am not misreading it.

its because ESPN forces ISP's (comcast and cox cable) to pay extra to provide ESPN 360. I checked into this today before getting Game Plan for the weekend. Apparently they charge the service provider weather people use the service or not. Thus causing the provider (cox or comcast) to pass the buck to the customer even if they dont use it.

stupid yep. money grubbing yup. but what are you going to do if you want to see the game? i bought my game plan. Hell it was cheaper the 2 weeks ago when the wife had to see the kNU/New Mexico State game.

Turnaround is fair play :smile:
I went with GamePlan also....how much did it set you back?

Back