What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FSU game = 3:30 pm EST

Didn't they used to have a completely different ESPN game though? Kinda makes Gameplan a waste of money since you are essentially getting all the good games anyway. Not complaining, just going to rethink my Gameplan purchase next year.

Gameplan is perfect for somebody like Philly, who I'm sure is outside of regional coverage for just about every CU game.

well i will be watching to see the coverage maps coming out next week for sure.

After the wife bought the stupid Fusker New Mexico State game last week without me knowing i told her last night I am doing whatever it takes to get the game on. Period. Even if i buy gameplan for one week it still will be cheaper the her one game last week.

I said to her "you are really expecting me to pay $30 to watch a game like this? Is that the only way they can get the fusker games on TV is to expect people to pay for it?" then i went to watch the U$C Buckeye murder instead.

I guess thats what i get for marrying a fusker/kjuco fan. :/

Didn't they used to have a completely different ESPN game though? Kinda makes Gameplan a waste of money since you are essentially getting all the good games anyway. Not complaining, just going to rethink my Gameplan purchase next year.

I see what you're saying, but sometimes there can be 3 or 4 regional games going on at the same time, and without GamePlan you'd only get 2 of those.

I see what you're saying, but sometimes there can be 3 or 4 regional games going on at the same time, and without GamePlan you'd only get 2 of those.

This is true. I'm sure I will still end up getting it next year. If I don't, then I will feel like I'm missing out on something.

Plus, we do get at least one UW game on gameplan a year generally which would definitely not be in this regional market.

Back