What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FSU is talented,but not very good

Unleash Hell

I have a good feeling about this game mainly because of their QB situation. I don't see them with 7 turnovers against us, but I think they are hurting and don't have a lot of confidence. We can win this game, and the heat and humidity wont affect the players.

We are playing the 4th best team in Florida, we can take em. FSU is talented, but nowhere near what they used to be. I don't think FSU is any better of a team than WVU.

Plus we outrank them in the AP poll with more votes, and we just beat the #21 team in the nation and they're not even ranked, and we have mometum going our way.

J/k, but seriously, I think it will be a good defensive game, our D will capitize on stops and turnovers more than f$u will, and our O is better balanced than f$u who has neither their passing nor running game clicking. Wont be a shootout, but as long as the Buffs continue to improve CU should win. Which will be nice on Natl (or regional) Tv again.

This game worries me because FSU has some tremendous coaches on their sideline. Any weaknesses we have will be exploited. It all comes down to execution by the players.

I don't think they'll take the RS off of EJ Manual. And I really doubt they'll bring Weatherford back. I think they'll stick with Ponder.

This game worries me because FSU has some tremendous coaches on their sideline. Any weaknesses we have will be exploited. It all comes down to execution by the players.

I don't think they'll take the RS off of EJ Manual. And I really doubt they'll bring Weatherford back. I think they'll stick with Ponder.

I think their coaches are the main reason they are not what they used to be. I'm not too worried about their coaches. FSU has a so so record after a loss the last few years. We are sandwiched between WFU and their rivalry game with Miami.

I think their coaches are the main reason they are not what they used to be. I'm not too worried about their coaches. FSU has a so so record after a loss the last few years. We are sandwiched between WFU and their rivalry game with Miami.

Good point. I forgot about that.

I know what you're saying, but they had those coaches last year too and that didn't make much of a difference. And look how bad of shape Amato left NC State in.

Back