1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSU is talented,but not very good

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I have a good feeling about this game mainly because of their QB situation. I don't see them with 7 turnovers against us, but I think they are hurting and don't have a lot of confidence. We can win this game, and the heat and humidity wont affect the players.

We are playing the 4th best team in Florida, we can take em. FSU is talented, but nowhere near what they used to be. I don't think FSU is any better of a team than WVU.

2. Unleash Hell

Also when they lost to WFU last year, the next week they got killed at home by Miami.

3. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Plus we outrank them in the AP poll with more votes, and we just beat the #21 team in the nation and they're not even ranked, and we have mometum going our way.

J/k, but seriously, I think it will be a good defensive game, our D will capitize on stops and turnovers more than f$u will, and our O is better balanced than f$u who has neither their passing nor running game clicking. Wont be a shootout, but as long as the Buffs continue to improve CU should win. Which will be nice on Natl (or regional) Tv again.

4. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Take care of the ball and we should be fine.

5. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

This game worries me because FSU has some tremendous coaches on their sideline. Any weaknesses we have will be exploited. It all comes down to execution by the players.

I don't think they'll take the RS off of EJ Manual. And I really doubt they'll bring Weatherford back. I think they'll stick with Ponder.

6. Unleash Hell

I think their coaches are the main reason they are not what they used to be. I'm not too worried about their coaches. FSU has a so so record after a loss the last few years. We are sandwiched between WFU and their rivalry game with Miami.

7. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Good point. I forgot about that.

8. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I know what you're saying, but they had those coaches last year too and that didn't make much of a difference. And look how bad of shape Amato left NC State in.