What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fumbled snap TD

Unleash Hell

It was a designed play. Devree said they practice that play all the time. It worked yesterday and the safety bit. Must take some balls to intentionally fumble, then pick it up and throw.:thumbsup:

It was a designed play. Devree said they practice that play all the time. It worked yesterday and the safety bit. Must take some balls to intentionally fumble, then pick it up and throw.:thumbsup:

c-hawk never let the ball out of his hand on that play...it was a well designed and well disguised fake fumble...he even snaked the ball as he was going back to make it look like it was rolling....

...that play worked because we have had so much trouble with the snap this year...sad but true...

:cool:

If we were a team that had never fumbled a snap all year, there is no chance that play ever works. But because we have such a problem getting the ball from center to qb (and everyone knows that) the play worked great.

That was a cool play - never seen it before - as stated it worked because we have had bad snaps - making the best of past mistakes

that worked so well for us we practiced it on the final drive , only it wasn't called.

i missed out on this play. I had left to go pick up my buddy. Never saw highlights. Does someone have a link to it, like a youtube or something?

thanks,

hawk ran it in Boise. he should bring a lot more creative plays to Boulder cuz our offensive play callling is boring.

This play was pretty hot. I was amazed how badly the backs bit and Devree basiclly could have completely stopped, fielded the ball and tap-danced into the end zone.

Back