1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fumbled snap TD

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

It was a designed play. Devree said they practice that play all the time. It worked yesterday and the safety bit. Must take some balls to intentionally fumble, then pick it up and throw.:thumbsup:

2. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

c-hawk never let the ball out of his hand on that play...it was a well designed and well disguised fake fumble...he even snaked the ball as he was going back to make it look like it was rolling....

...that play worked because we have had so much trouble with the snap this year...sad but true...

:cool:

3. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

That was a cool play. Fooled the crap outta me.

4. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

If we were a team that had never fumbled a snap all year, there is no chance that play ever works. But because we have such a problem getting the ball from center to qb (and everyone knows that) the play worked great.

5. IDBUFF

IDBUFF Active Member

That was a cool play - never seen it before - as stated it worked because we have had bad snaps - making the best of past mistakes

6. west coast

west coast Guest

that worked so well for us we practiced it on the final drive , only it wasn't called.

7. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

i missed out on this play. I had left to go pick up my buddy. Never saw highlights. Does someone have a link to it, like a youtube or something?

thanks,

8. 71buffz

71buffz Guest

hawk ran it in Boise. he should bring a lot more creative plays to Boulder cuz our offensive play callling is boring.

9. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

This play was pretty hot. I was amazed how badly the backs bit and Devree basiclly could have completely stopped, fielded the ball and tap-danced into the end zone.

10. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Had me fooled. Next thing I knew he had "recovered the fumble" and was hitting a wide-open Devree!