What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Funny article on Duke football

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Judge: Duke football indeed stinks

For once, Duke was so bad on the football field that it won.

The News & Observer reported that the school avoided paying the University of Louisville $450,000 for opting out of three football games. Duke lawyers essentially had argued that the Blue Devils were so bad any Division I team could have replaced them on the Cardinals' schedule.

Louisville's breach of contract suit, filed in Franklin County (Ky.) Circuit Court, was dismissed by Judge Phillip J. Shepherd on Thursday. The contract had called for a penalty of $150,000 per game to be assessed if a date with a "team of similar stature" could not be scheduled in the event of a cancellation.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/rumors/post/Judge-Duke-football-stinks?urn=ncaaf,89496

Well that ought ot help recruiting. The fact is Duke sucks as a matter of law. I'm sure no Duke FB recruit will hear that....

Yea I saw this other day and thought it was pretty funny. That's the way to use your own ineptitude in your favor.

:smile2::lol:

...let's go devils...whatever...**** the football program. It's all about the buffs in terms of cfb.

Back