1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny feeling...is CSU now CU's #1 rival?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Aug 31, 2010.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'm trying to get fired up about giving the Huskers one last smackdown in Lincoln this year but since the Huskers had the balls along with us to bolt the Big 12, I don't hate them too much...just respect them.

Does anyone feel like CSU is now CU's #1 rival for the time being until a Pac-12 school ticks us off?

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

And one more thing if you ask a CU fan that is 55 or older, will they get fired up about the 1961 Utah-CU game? We might need to find those gray haired Buff fans to tell us stories about the Utah-CU game. I read that game and boy, I'd not be too happy if I was alive back then.

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

doubt it will take too long for USC, Neuheisel or Utah to piss in our cereal...
    could also be Oregon as we seem to lose many recruits to them-

4. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

They are this week.

5. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Just another game.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  6. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

CSU is our only rivalry right now. The fusker game might have some meaning this year, but after that, it's lost and gone forever.

Eventually, we will have conference rivalries, most likely with ASU, UA, and Utah. Assuming, that is, that we actually will play them on a quasi-regular basis. I'm concerned about the news of them possibly putting us in the North.

7. Buff_since76

Buff_since76 Still a fan... Club Member

:yeahthat:

It may take a few years, but something will happen to form an in-conference rival.