What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Further proof

Why doesn't Bohn every catch any flack over this game? If he wants to have it at Invesco, I can live with that but then to push for an early kickoff so it takes all the tailgating away (which is Bohn's agenda alone).

The main reasons I don't go are that it is a pain in the ass parking/tailgating etc. The vitriol is off of the charts, and of the many times I have already been there with my father, every single time is a profanity laced hate fest walking into the stadium and to our seats. So, we have given this game many chances, we financially support the team, but we simply aren't going again for the forseeable future. If you think it is a protest of simply showing up, then you are wrong. If you feel you can judge me as a true fan from a message board well than you can go fist **** yourself.

Simma down....simma down now......Not questioning anyone's fandom, just don't get it personally.....I've actually never really had a bad time at one of these games (aside from the tear gas incident 10 years or so back), and it helps that I have a brother for the other side to get to tailgate with him and his friends and enjoy a little vitriol running of the mouth ALL IN GOOD FUN though. I've certainly seen things get out of control, but have also seen such incidents in many other college football stadiums, so I find it hard to blame this game or this site as being that much different.

Simma down....simma down now......Not questioning anyone's fandom, just don't get it personally.....I've actually never really had a bad time at one of these games (aside from the tear gas incident 10 years or so back), and it helps that I have a brother for the other side to get to tailgate with him and his friends and enjoy a little vitriol running of the mouth ALL IN GOOD FUN though. I've certainly seen things get out of control, but have also seen such incidents in many other college football stadiums, so I find it hard to blame this game or this site as being that much different.

Further proof of this site's allsomeness. We found the one CU fan who likes this game and likes it at Mile High.

this is, as has been said every year, a competely no-win situation for CU. the fans are disinterested because of the location and the opponent. if CU wins, everyone yawns. if CU loses, especially this year, it will be armageddon.

it is time to end the series. the novelty of watching their scurvy-toothed inbred die hard fans (all 20 or so of them) express their certainty that the sheep could win a bcs conference and that whatever slow-footed lightly recruited weak armed half assed qb du jour that they trot onto the field is heisman worthy has worn off. punklee van mullet has left and gone away. hey, hey, hey... trashmouth sonny is drooling into a pint of his beer of the month. IT. IS. OVER.

die sheep die.

by the way, did i mention:

we are going to ****ING KILL THE SHEEP!

I'm so tired of this attitude/mentality it's sickening.....This game is VERY IMPORTANT, maybe not as important to some of our fans as it is to Ram fans, but it should be for different reasons, in the fact that we need to get a win.....I'm pretty sure Jon Embree and the team are not as apathetic as our whiny ass fan base right now, and if they are we'll see who whines more after we get our asses handed to us tomorrow

If you can't get up to support our team for any game then you're not a true die hard fan.....I'm sick of the bitching and moaning like a bunch of PMS'ing ladies around here because the game is at Invesco and we have to play an in-state team that is "not" our rival, and this game is meaningless, and the Denver Cops suck, and there will only be 60,000 fans there, wah wah wah

At the end of the day, this game still matters just as much as the rest of them in the W/L column....even more so that if we lose we have to listen to annoying Ram smack talk for 365 days....I for one 100% enjoy this game for the pure fact that I GET TO WATCH AND CHEER FOR MY TEAM AND MY SCHOOL IN PERSON 1 extra time each year, and while of course everyone including myself would rather the game be in Boulder, and rather there be a sell out (albeit a paltry 60,000 fans is more than Folsom could hold), and rather there be this/that, we still NEED TO SHOW UP AND SUPPORT our team.

GO BUFFS....KICK SOME ****ING ASS TOMORROW AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SING THE FIGHT SONG AFTER WE DO!!!! :gobuffs:
Wow ... that 5 Hour Energy drink really works!!!

It is fine. We have a responsibility as the ruling class to try to breed the stupid out of the next generation.

this.

and, if nothing else, a little rug burn scar from some quality time they spent on folsom field, late at night, gives them something to remember their time in boulder!

hypothetically.

:rofl:

Why doesn't Bohn every catch any flack over this game? If he wants to have it at Invesco, I can live with that but then to push for an early kickoff so it takes all the tailgating away (which is Bohn's agenda alone).

The cry that "it belongs in Denver!!" is complete nonsense. Does Wazzu/Udub, UO/OSU, UA/ASU play at god awful neutral sites? The only way this should stay on the schedule is on campus.

I love talking **** therefore I love this game. You can talk as much **** as you want and not feel bad about it. You cant yell at 45 year old Cal fans without feeling like a douche but you can say whatever the **** you want to a lamb ****er. I don't really care where it is, but i think it looks stupid when stadiums are empty. Keep the game just move it to the campus' or at least on campus for our home games and SAF@MH for theirs. I would much rather be in Denver then that **** hole of a town that they are from.

I love talking **** therefore I love this game. You can talk as much **** as you want and not feel bad about it. You cant yell at 45 year old Cal fans without feeling like a douche but you can say whatever the **** you want to a lamb ****er. I don't really care where it is, but i think it looks stupid when stadiums are empty. Keep the game just move it to the campus' or at least on campus for our home games and SAF@MH for theirs. I would much rather be in Denver then that **** hole of a town that they are from.
Even if we did take it back to Hughes every other year, we could still easily outnumber their fans 2-1 in their own stadium. Plenty of good seats still available, folks.

Does it count if it was before they were a lammie?

It is fine. We have a responsibility as the ruling class to try to breed the stupid out of the next generation.

We might have to rethink this plan.

Aww well, I guess I misunderstood you when you mentioned being a true fan in BOTH of your posts. In all seriousness, I've got no problem if people have a great time down there. Maybe I've just got bad luck, and I've seen some damn good games down there (2003, 2007), but I've just had enough with it all. Personally I'd like Colorado to kill this series with fire...

Here is my thing with this game, sure it doesn't create the buzz that is maybe did at one time but if you read some of my other posts i am all for making our non conf schedule easier for the forseeable future, so I love this game being on the schedule for that simple fact. I mean lots of folks agree we need to tone down the anyone anywhere idea until we starting winning again so when you have teams like Portland State or Northern Colorado or whomever you would deem a cupcake on our schedule then this game fits nicely now and then, because its a rivaly in state game.

Plus think of this year, going into the season if this game wasn't in our first 4 we may all have been staring at and 0-4 start but this game being on our schedule gave us at least one win. Ok so thats my 2 cents.

Amen to that. Last year's game with a Hawkins-coached team had no problems with the Rams despite taking the second half off to gameplan for the eventual 52-7 disaster in Berekley. If we play hard, reduce the penalties, complete passes, run between the tackles, and take care of the football, we might just actually blow them out of the water.

I do believe we need another easy game to go in addition to CU on an annual basis in addition to one game against a BCS school.

CSU sucks so much, CU fans are having to fight amongst themselves this week. Wow.

You guys are honestly complaining about seeing Pete Thomas play in person? Really?

You guys are honestly complaining about seeing Pete Thomas play in person? Really?

No, we're complaining that we won't get to see Pete Thomas, in all his magnificent glory, playing in the greatest venue in all of college sports. It's like watching Sinatra perform out front of Big Lots!

Dear CSU,
The annual game was fun while it lasted, but we've moved on. I'm sure you'll meet a great team to develop a rivalry with. May I suggest Baylor or Iowa St. However, they will be conference games for you soon. Chin up Kiddo.

-Colorado

Buff fans will care if they don't win the damn game!
that we need to can the CSU game. It's Friday before game day and this place IS DEAD. Buff fans couldn't care less about this game. We have a couple threads with people frantically trying to dump tickets to an unwilling market and a thread about the allsomeness that is Pete Thomas (totally deserved by the way, that guy is a ****ing hero). That's it.

How about we win a game this week. Whether we play CSU or Cherry Creek HS its time for some wins. I'm tired of the losing, tired of our ****** defense, tired of losing games which could have been wins. just go out and win the ****ing football game tomorrow.

Back