What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker expansion news-- this is glorious

As much as I relish the idea of the nubs groveling at the feet of Uterus and asking forgiveness for their transgressions, I can't imagine that they want any part of the current Big 12 situation, especially if OU is on their way out.

It makes little sense.

Both schools might want to go back to something easier. But one look at the revenue trade off and the story ends there.

You Can never go back. It's never the same.

Really hate to be the one to suggest this, as a new kid, but if ****aska and OU both potentially want out of their conferences, doesn't it make a lot more sense from the PAC's perspective to add them, plus two others (from KU/UT/Houston/UNLV/OSU/TT) than something requiring looking at UNM and such? Again, I apologize for suggesting it, but I'd think that's more appealing to Larry Scott than most of the other possibilities. Seemingly more attractive to ****aska too.

Sure. But it's a terrible cultural fit for them.

All the reasons why Colorado needed to leave the Big 12 for the Pac-12? For the same reasons, Nebraska should be in the Big 12.

you say that, but you don't mean it. if angry right wing talking head chicks are a crime, then let me be guilty. megyn kelly.... mmmmmm.
I stated that Stampeder should not apologize. You, on the other hand, should.

the fact that the fuskers want to get closer to ****ing bailer and kjuco state and the other academic dregs of the b12 tells you everything you need to know: as always, they put on a sanctimonious face and talk about academics and morality and then their coach hides the gun.

This is right - in principle they really aren't all the different than ****bailer. The fact that any school would choose to affiliate themselves with a school of such low moral character (when professing to have such a high one) would sadly suggest there are many institutions out there that care much more about the money and fame sports brings, than about the value of a moral standard that would keep a woman from being a victim. The Fed and the NCAA choose to be powerless in this situation but maybe these schools could be more choosy about who the are in league with and who they call to schedule a game with. What if all schools refused to schedule ****bailer for a non-conference game?

Oh Jesus Christ, if Nebraska does it, that would show their University what it really is and everyone will see it. Bunch of pussies.

A hearty "**** you" to all the people suggesting any of the B12 TX schools to the P12. I want no part of ever in my life ending up in College Station, Lubbock, or Waco again. EVER. Austin is pretty good, but I want no part of UT in my life anymore either.

Give me OU and UH (or KU). Houston and Lawrence are tolerable, and OU is at least good enough to make up for being in Norman. Also, all three of those schools are R1 Universities and KU is an AAU member.

Here we go again.

Liver, you suck.

sorry, man. you can ostrich, but the world still changes around you.

plus, how can you not love the idea of the fuskers cutting and running and the sheep getting left behind?

plus, how can you not love the idea of the fuskers cutting and running and the sheep getting left behind?

At least those "Ramskers" would have to make a decision to make if both were in the same conference.

As much as I'd like to see Surveyor eat a turd when he has to go to back to Ames instead of Ann Arbor, I don't see them doing this if OU skips out. The Corn misses that rivalry.

As much as I'd like to see Surveyor eat a turd when he has to go to back to Ames instead of Ann Arbor, I don't see them doing this if OU skips out. The Corn misses that rivalry.
What makes you think he can afford to go on road trips?

Can anyone who's been here longer than I have explain why this prick continues to post on this website six years after his team and ours stopped playing in the same conference?
Not to mention he is a club member meaning that he joined a former rival team's forum and pays to be a member.

The fact is that there is nothing to do in Lincoln and talking **** about the Buffs on here allows him to relive his past. He's like the psycho ex-girlfriend who can't move on. The only difference is there never was a relationship but don't tell him that.
giphy.gif

sorry, man. you can ostrich, but the world still changes around you.

I can handle the idea of the fuskers crawling back to the B12. That's funny. However, until something is really in the works, all this talk about PAC 12 expansion is truly annoying. And repetitive, too. Same stuff over and over again based on nothing. While I recognize that's not your intent, it devolved into that awfully quick.

So back on the subject for a while- it would appear that Snydley was referring to Missouri and Nebraska when he said there were two former B12 schools looking to come back. Sure as Hell wasn't CU and A&M.

Logically, it follows that the Rams will get a big 10 invite to take ***braskas spot.

I saw Nik responded to this tweet but it is a gem and I had to share it. Some of the responses are gold. This guy is an idot.

We are ranked in football & basketball, are making a boatload more money, aren't dealing with the idiocy of the B12 anymore, and the roadies are to places like Pasadena and Phoenix as opposed to Stillwater and Ames. Yeah, we should definitely go back to the B12. What a great idea.

Additionally I'd add that it feels like a better cultural fit, our alumni base sees more games and we play in a concentrated region of our recruiting footprint.

Additionally I'd add that it feels like a better cultural fit, our alumni base sees more games and we play in a concentrated region of our recruiting footprint.
And our fundraising has grown astronomically during a cataclysmically bad period on the field. We are home. Period.

Amazing what a little on-field success does. Now we have the B12 writers suggesting we should come back. I take no small amount of pleasure in laughing in their face.

things the Big 12 would have to offer to bring back CU:

- Kick Baylor the **** out
- Burn the LHN to the ground, replace with the BuffNetwork
- Move league offices to Denver
- CCG is played in Colorado every other year
- Revenue sharing where CU gets same conference money as Texas
- CU AD gets first dibs on TV timeslots
- CSU and AFA are brought in as CU's dingleberries partners to balance out the political influence of the I-35 corridor
- Other B12 teams are forbidden from wearing black jerseys or referring to themselves as Black Shirts.
- Anyone affiliated with Nebraska is recused from top 25 and playoff voting
- The Texas legislature funds a rail project from DEN airport and downtown Denver to Boulder
- Buffs fans drink and eat free at Eskimo Joes (Stillwater), Stubbs (Austin), Freestate Brewery (Lawrence), Haymarket area (Lincoln), Campus Corner (Norman)
- All B12 schools qualify as AAU members
- League funding re-establishes CU Baseball

After all that, **** You. CU still doesn't want to go back to the Big 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back