What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker expansion news-- this is glorious

The thing is, whenever CU's (or CSU's or UNC's, etc) lack of diversity comes up, you have to remember how lily white Colorado is. We do obviously have a growing latino population, but for the most part, it's crackerland out here.

LOL you forgot a few. Honky, snowflake, casper ... During my youth In Pueblo they(Puebloans) referred to Caucasians as Anglos.

Goody. This news should also temper all that Pac12 expansion chatter.

Goody. This news should also temper all that Pac12 expansion chatter.

Pac-12 expansion makes sense if it's UT and OU. Whether we like it or not, that's fact.

Other options, as much as I've tried to make the case in my own mind, just aren't there yet. The Pac-12 waiting until around 2025 to look at expansion allows a lot to change in the West with populations, academic standing of certain places, and political shifts. Some options that don't look right at the present could look very attractive in 8 or 9 years (starting with UNLV and Boise State).

Pac-12 expansion makes sense if it's UT and OU. Whether we like it or not, that's fact.

Other options, as much as I've tried to make the case in my own mind, just aren't there yet. The Pac-12 waiting until around 2025 to look at expansion allows a lot to change in the West with populations, academic standing of certain places, and political shifts. Some options that don't look right at the present could look very attractive in 8 or 9 years (starting with UNLV and Boise State).

Exactly

LOL you forgot a few. Honky, snowflake, casper ... During my youth In Pueblo they(Puebloans) referred to Caucasians as Anglos.
Forgot one, wedo. My little leagues coaches called me that all the time lol. My folks didn't like it but I didn't care.

Last edited:
i was in Norman last week. my step-dad is a bigtime OU donor.....and did legal work for OU's basketball coaches and AD with Billy Tubbs and Kelvin Sampson...he says there is no way OU can go anywhere without OSU. it's just the way the state politics are set up.

he also think David Boren is bent on getting OU into the Big 10.

the problem with Nebraska is they are used to being the big dogs and no cares about them much in Chicago media....or the midwest proper great lakes. they don't have a media market.....and that's what ended the Big 8. not lack of competitive sport. in it's last decade three Big 8 teams won NC's in football.....CU, NU, OU....and Kansas won the 88 hoops NC and the Big 8 was sending over half the conference to the Big Dance. being competitive on the field of play was never a prob for the Big 8. they had to add Texas and the SWC to get media markets Dallas and Houston. now, they ****ed themselves. Texas sucks and ATM is in the SEC.

Back