What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fusker hate thread!!

Can I infer from your name that you love Suckbraska so much you moved to Iowa? No credibility for you here BigRedDickKnuckle

And he likely did not attend NU, like the majority of their inbred fans....

And he likely did not attend NU, like the majority of their inbred fans....

Yep with a 33% college grad population figure, the vast majority of those putrid mouthbreathers have zero affiliation with the University other than their ability to jump on the bandwagon.

Yep with a 33% college grad population figure, the vast majority of those putrid mouthbreathers have zero affiliation with the University other than their ability to jump on the bandwagon.

Let's face it....without the Huskers, what else would they have?

Nope, never lived in Nebraska so didn't move from there. Have some family that lives there and started watching football when I was 13 or so. NU was the team at the time so I've liked them ever since. Your comments about the state have no effect on me.................other than it makes you think you're better than everyone else when that's simply not true. Pompous hippy bastards.............I'm surprised you can come up with enough effort from your pot smoking binge to get on the internet and type a message.

Nope, never lived in Nebraska so didn't move from there. Have some family that lives there and started watching football when I was 13 or so. NU was the team at the time so I've liked them ever since. Your comments about the state have no effect on me.................other than it makes you think you're better than everyone else when that's simply not true. Pompous hippy bastards.............I'm surprised you can come up with enough effort from your pot smoking binge to get on the internet and type a message.

Oh, no. It's worse than I thought.

he's a wannabe.

You're just upset because other than the people who've attended sCUm no one gives a **** about your little school and their football team. lol

This from the Fusker who has over 3500 posts on the school board nobody cares about. Haha you stupid ****ing cornhole corncob shoving hypocrite!!

in response to
I think the Hate coming from Colorado fans has been weak this year.

What's up? You all becoming closet Husker fans, or do your Nebraska wifes or girl friends have your nads in a vise until after the game tomorrow?

**** THOSE SHEEP ****ING CORN SHUCKING **** SUCKING MOTHER ****ING ASS LICKING **** CHOCKING ON DONKEY SHOW WATCHING TRACTOR DRIVING UGLIEST COLOR LOVING DICK SMACKING COUSIN ****ING LOSER FUSKERS AND THE **** ASS STADIUM THEY LOVE SO MUCH. I WANNA TELL ALL THE FUSKERS AND FANS WHAT A CHEAP LYING NO GOOD ROTTEN FOUR FLUSHING LOW LIFE SNAKE LICKING DIRT EATING INBRED OVERSTUFFED IGNORANT BLOOD SUCKING DOG KISSING BRAINLESS DICKLESS HOPELESS HEARTLESS FAT ASS BUG EYED STIFF LEGGED SPOTTY LIPPED WORM HEADED SACK OF MONKEY **** THEY ARE!!!!

…..Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where’s the Tylenol

GO BUFFS@! **** THEM UP!

(was thinking of clark griswald in my rant and thank you)

Last edited:

So you're not a douche by birth but a douche by choice. That's not better man.

I'll try my luck with translating this.

Nope, never lived in Nebraska so didn't move from there.

I know Nebraska itself sucks.

Have some family that lives there and started watching football when I was 13 or so. NU was the team at the time so I've liked them ever since.

I'm a bandwagon fan, I become a fan of whoever wins. Then I say that I've been fans of them from afar so as to not look like as much of a doochenozzle. I'm probably a Yankees and Lakers fan too.

Your comments about the state have no effect on me.................other than it makes you think you're better than everyone else when that's simply not true. Pompous hippy bastards.............I'm surprised you can come up with enough effort from your pot smoking binge to get on the internet and type a message.

I'm like rubber, and you're like glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Aren't I witty. I'm so original.

....I would imagine that within about 4 years, you're handle will be "BIGBLUEIOWAN" and you'll give this same story but say you're a huge Florida fan and have been your whole life.

I'll try my luck with translating this.

I know Nebraska itself sucks.

I'm a bandwagon fan, I become a fan of whoever wins. Then I say that I've been fans of them from afar so as to not look like as much of a doochenozzle. I'm probably a Yankees and Lakers fan too.

I'm like rubber, and you're like glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Aren't I witty. I'm so original.

....I would imagine that within about 4 years, you're handle will be "BIGBLUEIOWAN" and you'll give this same story but say you're a huge Florida fan and have been your whole life.

pretty sure he is a yankees fan, good work.

Yep, I'm a Yankee's fan as well. Have been since I was a kid. Parents loved the Cubs and I found out from a young age that I would need to find another team because the Cubs just tore your heart out. Not a bandwagon fan..................if I was a fan of NU the past 10 years I'd say I'm not a bandwagon fan? We had it just as rough as anyone else. What else are you gonna reach for bitches? This PIG doesn't give a flying **** what you have to say because at the end of the day we'll have the scoreboard and you douches will be driving back to Colorado with nothing, but the end of the season in your hands.

Yep, I'm a Yankee's fan as well. Have been since I was a kid. Parents loved the Cubs and I found out from a young age that I would need to find another team because the Cubs just tore your heart out. Not a bandwagon fan..................if I was a fan of NU the past 10 years I'd say I'm not a bandwagon fan? We had it just as rough as anyone else. What else are you gonna reach for bitches? This PIG doesn't give a flying **** what you have to say because at the end of the day we'll have the scoreboard and you douches will be driving back to Colorado with nothing, but the end of the season in your hands.
frontrunning pussy

Back