1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuskers find a new AD

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Junction, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Got a new boss. Same as the old boss...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=3161634

I really have to wonder, based on his less than stellar start, if 2 1/2 years of TO as AD is really going to be good for the fuskers. It would really be a shame if they kept him around until he did permanent damage to the program... :huh:

2. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

No disrespect for what he accomplished in his prime but this is to me is a poor move.

Once retired, stay retired. I just don't see it helping the program in a the long run at all.

Of course since we are talking hucksterball here that is not a bad thing :jester:

3. fatbuff

fatbuff Well-Known Member

Best news I have heard since the Cally extension. Maybe Al Davis can give him some pointers on keeping it in the fusker family. Its almost like they are twins separated at birth.

4. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

I bet the coaches of all the other sports are working on their resumes since they have just been pushed far to the back of the bus.

5. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Same as it ever was...
    Same as it ever was...

Same as it ever was...