What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fuskers - Sooners

What are the odds that the OU place kicker's leg falls off before this game is over???:smile2:

At one point the sideline commentator interviewed the coachman of the Boomer wagon to see if the horses were fatigued.:lol:

As someone who takes pleasure in seeing NU wallow in misery, I'm pissed at Stoops for taking his foot of the gas so early. It seemed like he kept pounding CU with the starters much later into the game in the 04 B12 championship game.

At one point the sideline commentator interviewed the coachman of the Boomer wagon to see if the horses were fatigued.:lol:

As someone who takes pleasure in seeing NU wallow in misery, I'm pissed at Stoops for taking his foot of the gas so early. It seemed like he kept pounding CU with the starters much later into the game in the 04 B12 championship game.

He didn't want Pelini in his face post game ala Snyder 03. :smile2:

Aren't they childhood friends or something?

Yeah, they pretty much grew up together and have followed one another around in the coaching world for years. They both coached at Iowa under Hayden Fry and of course Bo was the defensive coordinator at OU for one season.

Yeah, they pretty much grew up together and have followed one another around in the coaching world for years. They both coached at Iowa under Hayden Fry and of course Bo was the defensive coordinator at OU for one season.

So you think Stoops intentionally pulled back so early out of respect for a buddy from his youth? Surprising considering he's usually a guy that goes pedal to the metal until late in the 3rd in blo out games.

Bo aint going to make it to 60. That dude is a heart attack waiting to happen. Also, he should have cost his team another 15 yarder the way that he was going after that ref in the 3rd or 4th quater. I thinks the ref was being kind considering the score, but Bo looks like he might end up one of the most penalized coaches one of these years.

Also, he may end up being a fine coach, but I would not be able to take that dude seriously if I were playing for him. There is a fine line difference between intense (see Will Muschamp) and crazy (Bo). He is a joke on the sideline,

Bo aint going to make it to 60. That dude is a heart attack waiting to happen. Also, he should have cost his team another 15 yarder the way that he was going after that ref in the 3rd or 4th quater. I thinks the ref was being kind considering the score, but Bo looks like he might end up one of the most penalized coaches one of these years.

Also, he may end up being a fine coach, but I would not be able to take that dude seriously if I were playing for him. There is a fine line difference between intense (see Will Muschamp) and crazy (Bo). He is a joke on the sideline,

I think you're on to something there...good ol' CB (Crazy Bo) or CBP
:thumbsup:

So you think Stoops intentionally pulled back so early out of respect for a buddy from his youth? Surprising considering he's usually a guy that goes pedal to the metal until late in the 3rd in blo out games.

No, I don't think he did, but I guess it's possible. The only reason they stopped scoring is because they put their second string in. I think it might have been a good thing to get our a$$es handed to us like that going into these last 3 games. Maybe the team will focus a little bit more and take care of business. If we can win them all we go 8-4 which is a good season considering what have been going through.

So...you are saying that Muschamp doesn't work the refs on the sidelines? I have seen him on the sidelines many of times throwing tantrums about the refs and towards his own players. The only difference between the two is, one is a HC and the other is a DC.

So...you are saying that Muschamp doesn't work the refs on the sidelines? I have seen him on the sidelines many of times throwing tantrums about the refs and towards his own players. The only difference between the two is, one is a HC and the other is a DC.

And in five years one will be a HC and the other a defensive coordinator. It might just not be the same ones that have those jobs now... :cool:

No, I don't think he did, but I guess it's possible. The only reason they stopped scoring is because they put their second string in. I think it might have been a good thing to get our a$$es handed to us like that going into these last 3 games. Maybe the team will focus a little bit more and take care of business. If we can win them all we go 8-4 which is a good season considering what have been going through.

:rolleyes:

This game would have a been closer if we decided we like to fumble the ball and throw interceptions as a past time...jeeeezuuussss

What? It's true..............when they put the 2nd stringers in they slowed down quite a bit, which means he obviously took his foot of the pedal.

Concur with your above statement.

But earlier you answered "no" to the question of whether Stoopes pulled back his attack. You said he didn't, but the scoring slowed after OU put in second-stringers. It appeared inconsistent.

Concur with your above statement.

But earlier you answered "no" to the question of whether Stoopes pulled back his attack. You said he didn't, but the scoring slowed after OU put in second-stringers. It appeared inconsistent.

Oh, my bad I guess I should've read it a little closer. Thanks for pointing it out to me. :thumbsup:

Re: Fuskers - Sooners Is it just me?

Is it just me or does this thread need to die a quick death.

The Husker - Buffalo game is approaching quickly. I'm really looking foreward to some real trash talking and mud slinging for a change.:devil:

Let me have it will ya! I could use some positive reps or even some negative reps would be O.K. with me after the day I have had!:sad2::sad2:

O'Connells will be busy early tonight. :smile2:

O'Connells is gone or will be shortly. The University bought the southeast corner of Jenkins and Lindsey...

Me too. Seems like since the 2003 game against A&M where the Sooners had 77 points with 22 minutes to play in the game he has been throttling it back in other games once they reach 55-60 points.

This game would have a been closer if we decided we like to fumble the ball and throw interceptions as a past time...jeeeezuuussss

not that the OU defense didnt have anything to do with those 3 quick turnovers....

Ok with that being said I was in south central Nebraska for the game. I was the only Sooner fan in the bar, (even though my good friend was wearing an OU shirt and has taken serious grief over it). Good time was had by all even though the owners wife told of being in Norman and not allowed in a bar because of their husker appearal. Her husband made it up with free beer.....:thumbsup:

Back