What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

FYI...CU vs Ill. 1990 on BigTen Network right now. Started @ 7

Gawd, what a defense. Big Al, Kanavis, Renfro, Steed, Biekert, Chad Brown, etc.

I think I'm going to cry.

And yet we couldn't hold on to a 17-3 lead.

But I agree the names bring back some GREAT memories...

Don't forget Howe, Mcloughan, Figures, C. Hudson and Woolfork! MAN!!!

And the O-line was sick! Leeuwenburg, Garten, Berti, Soloman and Vander Poel

My God I loved watching that team play!!!

Funny, how the first play I saw was Biekert making a tackle... and I knew who it was without looking at numbers or names on the jersey. I miss those days.

Back