What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Day Chat

That was stupid as hell! Holt was wide open on 3rd down and Ganz didn't see it. :sad2:

I was surprised they decided to try the FG because it was a long FG and if they missed it, CU would've been left with very good field position and over a minute left.

I was surprised they decided to try the FG because it was a long FG and if they missed it, CU would've been left with very good field position and over a minute left.

I agree, we were right in the middle there where it sucks to punt it or try a FG there.

after the 12 no calls for holding against the nubs i think its even

Really? Well I'm failing to see those so called "holding" penalties and I'm not saying they aren't there, but those are hard as hell to see compared to that last one. That ball was over thrown and the receiver had no chance to catch it, thus he is a defenseless player in that position. Regardless the first half is over and we have a grudge match on our hands. Sloppy first half for both teams, but especially the Huskers. The second half might drive me to drink more.....................

Last edited:
Really? Well I'm failing to see those so called "holding" penalties and I'm not saying they aren't there, but those are hard as hell to see compared to that last one. That ball was over thrown and the receiver had no chance to catch it, thus he is a defenseless player in that position. Regardless the first half is over and we have a grudge match on our hands. Sloppy first half for both teams, but especially the Huskers. The second half might drive me to drink more.....................

There have been a lot of no calls. One PI, one no call incomplete pass that gave you guys the first. I hope the guy isn't hurt, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over any non-calls the fuskers may think should be called.

Phew... Yikes. that should have been called. .. I am however happy to see that Ryan Walters Back up has an Attitude on him!

GO BUFFS!!!! Let's play some ****ing defense and run the ****ing ball. Defense looking better toward the end there. Time to man up O-Line. This here is the season.

Go Buffs.

Nice no call on the personal foul there at the end of the half.

I agree it should have been called. But then again, DS got MUGGED on a no-call PI. I'd say, over all, I'd switch no-call with nebraska in this game.

Not to mention the nebraska center started leaning forward before he snapped the ball on their last td. But that no call on the Scott play was pretty obvious. Not too obvious for the geniuses in the ABC booth to completely miss, of course.

But BRI, sorry to say, there were a couple of obvious holds that allowed to Ganz to get away to get first downs.

Hmm, tied at the half. Well, I have to say I am happy with that. Now, if we can keep the momemtum, and score again, we may have a shot at a win.

D needs to step it up though.

Well it's very apparent that the ref's aren't going to call a penalty on either side so we could see a physical second half. Just the way we like it right Buffs!? :thumbsup:

Well it's very apparent that the ref's aren't going to call a penalty on either side so we could see a physical second half. Just the way we like it right Buffs!? :thumbsup:

Wouldnt have it any other way. Shoot, our team is already pretty beat up. They are going for broke now.

Stop giving up 3rd and whatever and CU will win this thing going away. Their defensive 3rd down conversion rate is pathetic.

Ganz has like 2 incompletions and 1 of them was that throw at the end of the half, this is insane! Someone make a play!

We need to start hurting these guys. Make them scared to snap the ball. Maybe we can slow down their running game, and focus only on the pass. Jimmy Smith needs a couple of more pick 6's. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back