What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Replay/Highlights

mcbuff

I listened to the game over the radio last night here in Australia and am hoping to catch a replay or at least a set of good highlights. Anyone know where? Can't find anything but basic 5 play highlight reel.

No online highlights yet. Don't listen to the audio from the MTN...Todd Christensen is an idot. I just watched the second half again on AFN and he said Pete Thomas' mother was a sprinter at SDSU and his father played QB there as well. Except that describes Tyler Hansen's parents. He related every play to a time when he was playing...just annoying.

No online highlights yet. Don't listen to the audio from the MTN...Todd Christensen is an idot. I just watched the second half again on AFN and he said Pete Thomas' mother was a sprinter at SDSU and his father played QB there as well. Except that describes Tyler Hansen's parents. He related every play to a time when he was playing...just annoying.

You caught that too? I was saying to my friend "what an amazing coincidence! BOTH quarterbacks had athletic parents who played for San Diego State. This IS a small world."

Back