What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
University-of-Colorado-Boulder-sports-logo.png
vs
2lirgc7ol915348bncks.gif

Venue: Folsom Field - Boulder, CO
Kickoff: 1pm MT
TV: Pac 12 Network Mountain
Radio: 850 KOA​

----

As always Chat will be up during the game:

AllBuffs Game Chat

Michael K's Preview Piece is here:
Again There is No Sound of Panic

And our crowd favorite ****** Preview is here:

Link

:gobuffs:

dude I have today off (and I am hungover) and I saw the thread and thought somehow I ****ed up and it was saturday. damn that sucked

Cool video of the crew getting the field ready.

[video=vimeo;49040050]http://vimeo.com/49040050[/video]

Man I am so pumped!!!
Maybe it's the two huge cups of coffee I had this morning but I can't wait to see our buffs take the field at Folsom!!!!!!

Go Buffs!!!

I'm hoping we're up so far ahead by the 3rd quarter that we see what Connor Wood can do with a full half. Powell looks great against the Whorenets.

Ford gets a decent run in before Powell comes in and scores his second TD.

Haven't seen Tony Jones yet. No word on whether its due to injury or ineffectiveness.

CU defense getting very porous and keeps over pursuing on the trick plays.

Back