What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

I tell ya - the final FG to beat us. The final drive - from their own 14! Driving all the way down - with the help of two idiotic pass-int plays... but they did it. As bad a team as Sac State is, they did it. The length of the field for a winning FG.

And still... frankly, the score should never have been within 50 points. I'd have said a CU 63-17 win would have been "giving up too many points" against a Pac-12 defense.

I think you simply just have to fire the coaching staff after this loss, the emotional irrational decision would be not to.

Watch A&M and Florida. Great ****ing college football game. What a mother ****ing novel idea.

Well, Fresno State just went 60 yards*on Oregon to go up 3-0. So we're ****ed next week as well.

Well, Fresno State just went 60 yards*on Oregon to go up 3-0. So we're ****ed next week as well.

Haha. Was there any doubt? If Fresno gets blown out 60 ****ing to 3, we have no chance.

Very philanthropic of us as a community for paying such a small, up-and-coming program to come here and compete in friendly activities with our members of the football team.

Hmm great day. Let Wood spin, wtf we have to lose? Embree better never bitch about Hawk, u saw y today. Find out this girls wants to get pregnant by me, shes outside the box badly and yall think im crazy. Cant lie tho, pussy is at another level, itll make your legs cramp. See ya Embo, good man, but thats a joke. Getting close to me not caring.

Hmm great day. Let Wood spin, wtf we have to lose? Embree better never bitch about Hawk, u saw y today. Find out this girls wants to get pregnant by me, shes outside the box badly and yall think im crazy. Cant lie tho, pussy is at another level, itll make your legs cramp. See ya Embo, good man, but thats a joke. Getting close to me not caring.

Yikes. Classic.

My legs cramped just reading that. Allsome!

I listed all the upsets in another thread - what an incredible day. Home teams paying the worst programs in football history to visit and lose, and yet they don't. Rice gets paid to lose to Kansas, but wins. LA-Monroe paid to lose to Arkansas, and they win in OT after roaring back in the 4th Qtr, then stuffing Ark to only an FG in OT. The cornholers losing to City-College-of-LA. HILARIOUS. But none of these compare to Embree's game design loss for CU to lose to Sac State. Sac State doesn't recruit - they BEG. I mean it. They don't 'get' recruits. They sweep up whoever's left over. "Can you tell the difference between a melon and a football? GOOD! You're on the team!" And this is all that's needed to beat Embree & Bieniemy's team. At home.

I wasnt done yet... I come home and my son's bb gun is missing. Its always in the same place and he cant touch it unless im there with him. Well I found it, a ****ing pawn shop, I initialed the barrel. So today Im gonna go beat the holy **** out of my brother, drag his ass in that shop and hes buying that gun back. His Nana got him that for Christmas. Jesus, I should have my own reality show. Thanks Embo, appreciate the **** show we've been seeing. Saw Sac St. celebrating on espn, ur a buff right? For someone that claims to love his U, wake the **** up! Damn I think God hates me or something.

If you told me beforehand that we lost this game I would thought we must have turned the ball over several times, comitted a bunch of penalites, mised field goals, dropped passes etc, basically shot ourselves in the foot as is usually the case when a team loses to a far inferior opponenent. But the suprising and sad thing is that we actually played a clean game, we just straight up got beaten by a I-AA school.

Back