What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

well.... Here is the first adversity of the day. Long scoring drive from sac st. and 3 and out for the buffs... come on d... Time to put your food down...

Up 14-0, have them at 3rd and 7 and have a bad defensive series and now the offense gets 1 yd in 3 plays. C'mon, get the mojo back.

I'm in Argentina and I haven't found any streaming links to the game. What is going at RB for us. TJ hurt or not playing b/c he hasn't performed? Was Powell in on the last series?

Man, i have loved Powell from the time we were recruiting him but I can't say that I predicted he might turn into our RB. I knew he'd get carries as an RB and catch some passes but, sounds like he is a freaking beast. He even performed way better than TJ against CSU too.

I know this is Sac State not USC but maybe we have a chance for a power running game after all.

Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Crowds are tentative. Wind is out if the sails. Video boards are sweet

I know we have a few injuries and a bunch of Fr playing but WTF is going on with our Def.? Watching ESPN gamecast and every play fro Sac St goes for a freaking 1st down+ Against CSU, a better team than Sac St. our D looked pretty decent and our O sucked. Now our O looks OK and our D sucks. Can't we play well on both sides of the ball?

I've been forced to listen on KOA. Screw you Comcast!! What the hell is going on?? Sounded like a blow out and suddenly our defense can't stop Sac State?!!

Wow the OC of Sacramento state is now one step our defense.

14-14

Not very good defensive play calling

Announcing crew needs some experience. They seem lost whether to go to commercials or ask Bohn a question.

If our return guys keep getting stuck at the 20 yard line we might as well let the ball bounce into the endzone and take it at the 25.

Webb is having a hell of a time getting the timing down on longer routes. Keeps overthrowing our slow receivers.

I hate to be down on Webb since it's only his second game at CU, but he wasn't very accurate against CSU either.

Time for Wood to get a shot. Webb has overthrown too may passes already and still limping.

Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Webb's deep ball needs work

Back