What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

I'm a litttle tired of Bloom talking about how so many of the buffs players were going to be great... If we were going to be great, we wouldn't be losing to Sacremento state after getting destroyed by csu...

Re: Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1)

Never thought I'd say it, but thankfully I'm out of state visiting the inlaws

It's good to see the young guys kicking ass on offense, anyway. Hope Wood stays in at QB. If we're going to suck, let's see the guy with the potential to improve at least.

Holy crap, how far have we fallen? Maybe Toto can help out the FB team and help recruit some two-sport players.

This staff suks donkey d icks.

One more pipe, I have little ****s out here Tini's age holding a tagline standing underneath the damn thing. Had to fire the crane guy cause he showed up halfway ****ed up. I can run it so im doing it, one more. There are men out here with families, felt bad, but I couldnt let him. Them losing would be a perfect ending, fahq. My girl kept her mouth shut politcally for awhile, she makes GBush look like Snow. Wow this has been a good day. She wants to have kids now, gotta do this right this time. Fahq women, buffs, and work gonna kill me. Bout to hand this girl off to Rugged.

Nice to see the defense hold out there. Good play by Webb to make the tackle on the bubble screen.

I predict that the fan base will turn on Webb like they did against Craig Ochs in 2001. We'll see Connor Wood at some point. Maybe even today.

EB thinks he can out-think other coaches without any OC experience. Problem is no one is being fooled by him.

ado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Holy crap, how far have we fallen? Maybe Toto can help out the FB team and help recruit some two-sport players.

This staff suks donkey d icks.

Please don't make fun of the one good coach we have here.

Done ugh, not fun, its windy out here. We are winning finally, maybe we'll win but all those feelings give me the same sick feeling. Damn, we are way behind the 8 ball.

Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

That wasnt making fun of him, I think he can coach the FB team to some wins. In Tad Boyle we trust, he can prob even recruit FB for us.

Then call him PAC 12 champion coach or tad or coach Boyle. No more cute nicknames.

Back