What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- Lacrosse at Stanford (MPSF Tournament Round #2, 8:00 MT)

Now going to have and wait for NCAA selection, although the announcer was making it sound unlikely the Buffs will be selected. I have NO idea what the lacrosse selection committee value. Is it mainly RPI- centric/ obsessed like most of the other sports seem to be? OR ????

Really great season and next year looks so promising with the team only losing 1 senior.

I'm not real confident on making NCAAs. RPI was around 30 the last time I looked and if there was a Top 25 instead of a Top 20 poll, CU would be right on the edge. 24 team tournament, so probably just missing the cut. Positive side of the resume is that the Buffs didn't lose to anyone outside the Top 25 and most of those losses were on the road. Negative side of the resume is that the Buffs didn't beat anyone in the Top 25, so there isn't that signature win. The goal that got waived off with a minute left in the USC game followed by USC taking advantage of being awarded possession to score a goal in the closing seconds (1 point loss) is probably the difference between going Dancing and staying home.

Back