What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

OK, I'm in with the "dump Hawk" crowd. :sad2: I cannot believe this ****.

Every time I watch a CU/CSU game I find myself liking CSU's offense a lot more than CU's offense.

i have that feeling when we played KU last year. they seem to do a much better job of getting their guys in position to make a play. our big gains sort of look like accidents a lot of the time.

WHERE ARE ALL YOU DUMBASSES WHO PREDICTED A BLOWOUT?

This program is going NOWHERE with Hawk as coach. This is a EFFING joke!!!!!!!!!!

i have that feeling when we played KU last year. they seem to do a much better job of getting their guys in position to make a play. our big gains sort of look like accidents a lot of the time.
agree. We are not making big gains because of excellent execution. It just seems like luck.

WHERE ARE ALL YOU DUMBASSES WHO PREDICTED A BLOWOUT?

This program is going NOWHERE with Hawk as coach. This is a EFFING joke!!!!!!!!!!
**** you you piece of **** asshat. You should be jumping for joy. Prick.

if we can get something put together here and establish our running game we can climb back into this, if we keep thinking that Cody is on the same level as Colt or Sam we are ****ed.......

**** you you piece of **** asshat. You should be jumping for joy. Prick.

Jumping for joy? We look like $hit on National TV and are getting our *** handed to us in our house by freaking csu. Hawk is a joke. All his talk is nothing but BS.

This is worse than montana state. Time for this clown and bohn to leave.

I just don't see a plan or execution on both sides of the ball. It is definitely not athletes but the scheme and coaching.

1. Where is Will Jefferson?
2. We aren't exactly "road grading" people
3. If Jalil Brown makes a catch and Scotty McKnight makes two catches this ballgame doesn't look as bad. Second quarter's time for a fresh start so let's hope the coaches can make reasonable adjustments. If they can't and the game's lost because of it, then it will be time for a regime change.

We need to run the ball - have a stable of horses - freaking run run run run run run run run run - 4.2 yds average per pass - run run run run run

Back