What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

attachment.php

holy crap!! what a way to start the season. Yeah, let's play on Sunday so the whole nation can see how much we suck!

WE derserve no respect until we earn it again! Right now that seems like that will never happen with the coach.

I was wrong, the buffs might not win more games than the broncos this year. We lose this game Hawkins is going to be in the hot seat.

Any chance Cody can use our slot guys and TEs and just keep making 4-5 yard passes? If that drive takes 12 minutes maybe our defense can finally get adequate rest.

If we play like this all year, Hawk's job is in jeopardy, but I don't expect that. We knew our DL was a weak point, and CSU is just proving it.

My father-in-law just mentioned that DS does a good job with returns... maybe we should let csu score more so we can see him more often.:huh:

Cody Hawkins arm is CRAP!!!!!!!

Good lord we have wide receivers in single coverage on the outside and he cannot even get the ball to them.

Broadcasting note: The wider shots don't get as close to the action as today's fans hunger for, but the guys running the tight cameras for the networks this weekend don't know how to follow the ****ing ball.

Back